FedEx integrad!

Poop Head

Judge me.
I've never seen a Fedex (Express or Ground) or USPS driver run. Prime drivers run all the time though.
The funniest thing youll ever see is a mail man in full sprint! Lmfao. Ive seen it.

The fedex ground guy on my route is an absolute joke. Full sprint, all day. Ive seen him full sprint 10 feet from a building door to the truck. Playing frogger in heavy traffic. Doors open, engine running, all day. Parking on the wrong side of the street. Double parking. Parking on the friggin sidewalk sometimes!

Fedex express guys (and gals) ive seen are very professional.

KOG72

I’m full of it
32673C2F-FF5A-4D1D-8945-84FD99190957.gif
The funniest thing youll ever see is a mail man in full sprint! Lmfao. Ive seen it.

The fedex ground guy on my route is an absolute joke. Full sprint, all day. Ive seen him full sprint 10 feet from a building door to the truck. Playing frogger in heavy traffic. Doors open, engine running, all day. Parking on the wrong side of the street. Double parking. Parking on the friggin sidewalk sometimes!

bacha29

They're probably getting paid by the stop or have impossible to achieve production quotas . The much larger question is how long they can withstand the physical beating and what will become of them when they can no longer do so? .....I bet that they don't even have enough time in the day do even ponder the question because many of them are working nonstop through all required breaks.

Staydryitsraining

They're probably getting paid by the stop or have impossible to achieve production quotas . The much larger question is how long they can withstand the physical beating and what will become of them when they can no longer do so? .....I bet that they don't even have enough time in the day do even ponder the question because many of them are working nonstop through all required breaks.
Well I've never met a fed ex driver of 10 years or more so.

McFeely

Huge Member
We have swings that run everywhere, but most regular route drivers don't. I trained one swing that was in full-sprint at every house we stopped at. Finished way too early for our pup route so we just sat on the clock after our required lunch break.

The fedex ground guy on my route is an absolute joke. Full sprint, all day. Ive seen him full sprint 10 feet from a building door to the truck. Playing frogger in heavy traffic. Doors open, engine running, all day. Parking on the wrong side of the street. Double parking.

Wait, are you in my area? Ground guy here does the exact same thing. Thankfully none of my customers like him and I'm the one that gets all the donuts and special treatment.

Working4the1%

We have swings that run everywhere, but most regular route drivers don't. I trained one swing that was in full-sprint at every house we stopped at. Finished way too early for our pup route so we just sat on the clock after our required lunch break.

Wait, are you in my area? Ground guy here does the exact same thing. Thankfully none of my customers like him and I'm the one that gets all the donuts and special treatment.
If I was a ground guy I would park In A central location and call customers if they would like to come get their Pkgs now they can...if not we will try to Deliver as soon as humanly possible.BRILLANT!!!

AB831

I don't run, but I move very quickly. I try to be off at 230-3 every day. Unfortunately, since Christmas came in May this year, I've been moving like someone is chasing me, but I can only swing 330-4 clock out now.

CtrlAltDel

some guys are into workout and training so they implement it into their work routine.