fedex monsters

RTURNSONLY

A co-worker emailed me this guy's blog today and I wanted to share the story. Not sure if it has been discussed here before, its a 6-part blog from late last year. Although none of this stuff surprises me, I think it is pretty sad, pitiful and miserable coming from a multi-billion company like FedEx. I'm sure this is just one case of many more out there. The reality is, it could easily happen to anyone of us. Definitely food for thought, specially for the newer, purple blood guys out there.

FedEx SCREWS IT'S INJURED EMPLOYEES...FedUp with FedEx!!!: FED UP WITH FEDEX! INJURED WORKERS GO POOR AND HOMELESS

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
It's his own damn fault. He should have been a Panda.

Seriously, that's the sort of story that really needs to get out. doesn't exactly sound like the idyllic company featured in those cute enchanted forest commercials, does it?

God, how I hate FedEx

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A co-worker emailed me this guy's blog today and I wanted to share the story. Not sure if it has been discussed here before, its a 6-part blog from late last year. Although none of this stuff surprises me, I think it is pretty sad, pitiful and miserable coming from a multi-billion company like FedEx. I'm sure this is just one case of many more out there. The reality is, it could easily happen to anyone of us. Definitely food for thought, specially for the newer, purple blood guys out there.

FedEx SCREWS IT'S INJURED EMPLOYEES...FedUp with FedEx!!!

FedEx SCREWS IT'S INJURED EMPLOYEES...FedUp with FedEx!!!: FED UP WITH FEDEX! INJURED WORKERS GO POOR AND HOMELESS

I wish every FedEx employee would take the time to read this and realize that this is the way they do business. If you have ever known anyone seriously injured at FedEx, please ask them about their experience...if they ever came back to work.

Their strategy is absolutely all about wearing you down, and hoping you go broke or die before Fred has to part with one red cent. I know several employees just like this poor person, and one of them actually ended up committing suicide. I know that the stress from dealing with FedEx is what drove him over the edge. I wish you could meet his widow....nobody hates FedEx as much as this woman.

This is an evil company run by the spawn of Satan himself.