Fedex Office Center PUD Courier

over9five

Staff member
I think you take care of the Packages Unable to Deliver.

Other drivers will give you all the crap stops they don't want to do. Good luck!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think you take care of the Packages Unable to Deliver.

Other drivers will give you all the crap stops they don't want to do. Good luck!

If you work for FedEx Office, the pay will be crap...like $11-$12 per hour. I'm guessing these are the people who drive around being go-fers for Office/Kinkos in a small van with FedEx Office logos.

FedExer267

Yeah. And let 267 and Cactus know if they are hiring.

sam what makes you think I'd work for FedEx anything after they have done such a great job with the Ground scam. Nope buddy when I am gone I am running far from FedEx. I am glad my assignment is almost over.

bbsam

Staff member
Cactus had suggested he look for another job. Therefore, if he found one, I thought he would pass on the info. Just networking, nothing more.:wink2:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Cactus had suggested he look for another job. Therefore, if he found one, I thought he would pass on the info. Just networking, nothing more.:wink2:

Oh I forgot to mention to him to also stay away from Ground. Thanks for reminding me scam. :wink2:

Cactus

Not sure why you would be dispensing advice since you hate where you are but stay anyway. Weird.

Someone's gotta' protect these fresh young faces from the evils of this company (and contractors like you.)

Also you can stick to your percentages and I'll worry about my job. 'Ya dig?

bbsam

Staff member
Someone's gotta' protect these fresh young faces from the evils of this company (and contractors like you.)

Also you can stick to your percentages and I'll worry about my job. 'Ya dig?

"'Ya dig?" Holy cow! How old are you? Did your high school perform Godspell? How tall were the "platforms"? LOL. Worry about your job? You better worry about your fixodent.:wink2:

Cactus

"'Ya dig?" Holy cow! How old are you? Did your high school perform Godspell? How tall were the "platforms"? LOL. Worry about your job? You better worry about your fixodent.:wink2:

Thank god I don't remember whether my high school did Godspell or not. You contractors seem to have an abundance of free time on your hands to worry about such matters, eh? Try spending that time on getting your GED.

And I still have all my teeth thank you.

Respect your elders.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
make that TWO years old...yeah, he's probably killed himself by now...especially if he's spent much time readin' all these cheerful posts. Whenever I find myself starting to feel a bit too "up" on life, I just come here and read a few threads and it brings me crashing right straight back down to reality...It's great therapy and best of all - it's FREE!

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Whenever I find myself starting to feel a bit too "up" on life, I just come here and read a few threads and it brings me crashing right straight back down to reality...It's great therapy and best of all - it's FREE!

You could streamline that process by:
Loggin on.
Click on "Mr. FedEx"
Go to "view threads"

And, Bingo!
Rainy storm clouds are over your house instantly. :rain-very: