FedEx Officers & Directors Rake in Huge Bonuses as FedEx Guts Healthcare and Wages

chrisgumm

While the Company's Officers and Directors cashed some more big checks this summer, we got the screws once again with a cut rate healthcare plan, stalled and non-existent raises and all kinds of double talk complete with a healthcare campaign with more smoke and glass than a Vegas magic show.

Don't believe me. Check the company's filings it's website. Mr Smith took home $5,250,000 this summer. Not too shabby. Graf, Glenn, Carter and Bronczyk all did well taking in close to $2,000,000 each for just bonuses. Who are these folks trying to kid? When you get slammed next year with hefty medical billsmay be they can make you a loan. This, all at a time when the PR machine is telling us how bad things are and they we should be lucky to have a job.

I would encourage you to do some of your own research - the company thinks you are stupid and will just believe what their slick campaign is telling you.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Re: FedEx Officers & Directors Rake in Huge Bonuses as FedEx Guts Healthcare and Wage

Welcome, chrisgumm

I have a feeling we're going to like you (well, ...most of us anyway)

MAKAVELI

While the Company's Officers and Directors cashed some more big checks this summer, we got the screws once again with a cut rate healthcare plan, stalled and non-existent raises and all kinds of double talk complete with a healthcare campaign with more smoke and glass than a Vegas magic show.

Don't believe me. Check the company's filings it's website. Mr Smith took home $5,250,000 this summer. Not too shabby. Graf, Glenn, Carter and Bronczyk all did well taking in close to $2,000,000 each for just bonuses. Who are these folks trying to kid? When you get slammed next year with hefty medical billsmay be they can make you a loan. This, all at a time when the PR machine is telling us how bad things are and they we should be lucky to have a job.

I would encourage you to do some of your own research - the company thinks you are stupid and will just believe what their slick campaign is telling you.
I think it's time the mechanics and couriers stand together and make a push to organize, since our circumstances seem to mirror each other's in this company.

bbsam

Staff member
Re: FedEx Officers & Directors Rake in Huge Bonuses as FedEx Guts Healthcare and Wage

Welcome Chrisgumm

The reason the company thinks you are stupid/lazy is because they've been bending the hourly employee over repeatedly for years and getting their way every time. Why would they think this time is any different?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I can see you're not on the Purple Pill...welcome. Yes, they have been doing quite well, haven't they? Some of their past stock purchases have been posted. If you hate our management, you're among friends here.