FedEx Shippers

skir

Los Angeles CA
We should make a list of companies who ship FedEx and boycott them. Only buy from companies who ship UPS. Add to my list

FedEx Shippers
---------------
Walmart.com
Stubhub.com

Billy

I have noticed that it all depends on the zip code to who is cheaper. Shippers claim to ship by the cheapest company to maximize profit. Yet they still charge the consignee for shipping.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Let me help.
JCPenneys
Menards
Lowes
Best Buy
ToysRUs
GM, Ford, Nissan, Honda
Hallmark:peaceful:
Lets see Bestbuy and ToyRUs are both UPS national accounts and for heavan sakes Lowes.com and JCPenneys both ship UPS as well. However as far as Im concerned I agree you should only spend your money places that make your paycheck possible.

skir

Los Angeles CA
Lets see Bestbuy and ToyRUs are both UPS national accounts and for heavan sakes Lowes.com and JCPenneys both ship UPS as well. However as far as Im concerned I agree you should only spend your money places that make your paycheck possible.

Thx for your support. Just trying support the companies that make it possible for me to have a job. If I buy somthing from someone who ships FedEx it doesn't help me or my union brothers have a job.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Let's "Informational picket" these businesses and try to send the FDX business to UPS??
The airline AMT's think that works (LOL)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Let's all boycott the gas companies while we are at it. Them damn OPEC countries don't ship it UPS either. :wink2:

Wal-mart is a minute from my house. I will shop their regardless. UNLESS they stop offering Quilted Northern toilet tissue, then I will join your crusade. ONLY then !! :wink2:

eehhhhh forget it....as long as they offer 2-ply, I'll be alright.. Good Luck

rod

Retired 22 years
Let's all boycott the gas companies while we are at it. Them damn OPEC countries don't ship it UPS either. :wink2:

Wal-mart is a minute from my house. I will shop their regardless. UNLESS they stop offering Quilted Northern toilet tissue, then I will join your crusade. ONLY then !! :wink2:

Unfortunately Walmart is only about a minute from 90% of the houses in the US.:wink2:

Big Babooba

You've worked at UPS for how long? Your tushie should be able to tolerate 16 grit sandpaper by now.:happy-very: