FedEx shooting

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sure if his name were "Mohammad" instead of "Benyamin" we'd have a whole different "Godless heathen" angle on this thread.

LTFedExer

Ground facility. Fortunately, he only harmed himself. This does sound like a domestic dispute, but frankly, I'm surprised that it wasn't an over-pressured FedEx employee going postal. Unfortunately, that's on the way.
The way I read it, itwas an ex-employee. His wife works in the office.

FedExer267

The way I read it, itwas an ex-employee. His wife works in the office.
Yep Ex-employee. However what does it say when a Ex-employee can access the building so easily. Makes you feel safe going to work. Just want to see if they will bring back security now. Like I said we haven't had security in 2 years and the only time they use the medal detector is when the load and unload leaves. They never use it when anyone shows up and if its a disgruntled employee (contractor) no telling what they are carrying.

55+

Same here..The last time they changed the gate code was over a year ago and we've had quite a few people leave since then. Not that changing a gate code would make that much difference but it might help a little.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Same here..The last time they changed the gate code was over a year ago and we've had quite a few people leave since then. Not that changing a gate code would make that much difference but it might help a little.

They'd wear the lock out at most stations. We do it after every 2 or 3 terminations.