FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol. I agree with you on the fighting thing.
The bullying thing makes me mad too. It's good to a degree. Every animal has a natural social pecking order. People don't have to all like each other and get along. A large part of it is learning to process emotions.

That's these kids biggest problem. Is pent up emotions. Allow them to let those emotions out before it gets to point of bringing a gun.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He’s definitely an unprofessional, conceited prick. I just think it’s funny how liberals minds are exploding because trump was supposed to be “literally Hitler” and he’s not

The hatred has more to do with him denying Hillary Clinton her rightful coronation as the leader of this country. She was supposed to win in an embarrassing landslide that was supposed to teach a lesson to anyone and everyone who supported him and the idea of outsiders meddling in politics. Her victory was to be a ceremonial spiking of the football that would validate her platform and that of her predecessor.

Trump's victory deprived them of that and they haven't gotten over it. Not to deny they are losing their minds with the Hitler stuff, but at the root is that they viewed the election as a mere formality and headed into election night as if it were halftime at the previous Super Bowl and they were the Falcons.

Serf

With all due respect, I think you’re a funny mother on here, and appreciate it. But history will not be kind when we all look back and remember we let a reality T.V. star run this country. He’s a :censored2: whiny little :censored2:. Still love ya tho
We didn't "let" we voted him in over a candidate who was a genuinely worse option.