Fedex to pickup at home covid-19 test kits

Working4the1%

The kit also includes an ice pack, insulation and a FedEx box for overnight shipping. LabCorp said it plans to make the test available with a prescription in the coming weeks for $119, starting with front-line healthcare workers and first responders. Results will typically take one to two days.

bacha29

The kit also includes an ice pack, insulation and a FedEx box for overnight shipping. LabCorp said it plans to make the test available with a prescription in the coming weeks for $119, starting with front-line healthcare workers and first responders. Results will typically take one to two days.
Anybody who continues to think that his is all a "hoax" needs to take heed of the dire warning Dr. Robert Redfield head of the CDC issued earlier today . Anyone who chooses to dismiss his warning......well......show us your credentials .

AB831

Anybody who continues to think that his is all a "hoax" needs to take heed of the dire warning Dr. Robert Redfield head of the CDC issued earlier today . Anyone who chooses to dismiss his warning......well......show us your credentials .
And how exactly do I “take heed”? Hiding under my bed for the next two years? It’s very serious, but life can’t just shut down until there’s a vaccine.

Working4the1%

C02B5D6F-5D73-44C4-8985-C5091200244C.jpeg

KOG72

I’m full of it
LabCorp over charges on everything,we get little bills from them all the time where they have over charged our insurance.Greedy bastards I say.

bacha29

And how exactly do I “take heed”? Hiding under my bed for the next two years? It’s very serious, but life can’t just shut down until there’s a vaccine.
You said it all pal....."UNTIL there's a vaccine". And that's the whole problem ......Nobody knows just when or even if "UNTIL" will arrive. In the meantime Dr. Redfield's warning regarding COVID 19 must be taken as fact. While we might be able to tamp it down a bit in the weeks ahead we should prepare for it to return this fall and possibly in a far more lethal form leaving us no better able to combat it than we are currently able to.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You said it all pal....."UNTIL there's a vaccine". And that's the whole problem ......Nobody knows just when or even if "UNTIL" will arrive. In the meantime Dr. Redfield's warning regarding COVID 19 must be taken as fact. While we might be able to tamp it down a bit in the weeks ahead we should prepare for it to return this fall and possibly in a far more lethal form leaving us no better able to combat it than we are currently able to.
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

fishtm2001

I spooked a costumer yesterday because I handed him a package and I wasn't wearing gloves. No kidding, he audibly gasped as I was handing it to him, and he asked me where my gloves were. You know they will soon start complaining if we aren't wearing gloves or a mask.
Well, the thing to remember about masks, is that they're meant to protect others. So I imagine that customer hearing about contaminated warehouses and cardboard.