Fedex truck hit by a Pterodactyl? LOL Really???

RTURNSONLY

This is the court testimony of a fired Fedex courier that claimed her accident was caused by a "big bird" hitting her truck..After a good laugh, I all can say is, lier, lier pant's on fire...what ya'll think?
[video]http://www.humanresourcesjournal.com/2012/11/fedex-driver-accused-of-lying-about-accident-did-a-pterodactyl-really-hit-her-truck/[/video]

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
That happened in 2004, really???

We had a guy within the last year have a bird hit the driver's side windshield of a 700 and let me tell you, it damaged that glass like crazy. I doubt it if I could have kept my calm to pull over safely.

whenIgetthere

We had a guy within the last year have a bird hit the driver's side windshield of a 700 and let me tell you, it damaged that glass like crazy. I doubt it if I could have kept my calm to pull over safely.

We had a guy a couple of years ago who had a turkey fly into and thru his passenger side windshield, and wound up on the floor next to him.

RTURNSONLY

This courier good buddy of mine, was stopped at a red light when he saw a flock of herons "doing their thing" 20 feet in front of his van. When the light turned green, he stepped on the gas and next thing he knows, all but one of the herons were able to disperse and takeoff flying. The one slow heron, got hit by the top edge of the windshield, stumbled and rolled on top of the van, and landed injured, (most likely dead), in the middle of the road. He said that he didn't even care to look back, he needed to make his next pickup on time. Needless to say, this all happened with his manager strapped on the seat next to his on a checkride. He was indeed a lucky dude, somehow he passed his road test and didnt even got a letter.

Doc Sorting Dude

We had one courier a cow. It jumped over a fence in a rural area. Driver says the pool of blood was like a lake across the road. Gross, glad it wasn't me, it wasnt preventable.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

One of my former co-workers was hit by a buzzard while driving an Econoline...that made a mess like nobody's business. And she drove it back after a cop pulled it out of the windshield and covered that side in packing tape on it.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I drive a shuttle to the ramp over a woodsy mountains pass.
If and when I ever hit a deer, I'm not stopping. Why bother?
The Grumman can take the hit and the frt. will make the plane no matter what.

whenIgetthere

I drive a shuttle to the ramp over a woodsy mountains pass.
If and when I ever hit a deer, I'm not stopping. Why bother?
The Grumman can take the hit and the frt. will make the plane no matter what.

The deer I hit with my car did $5,000 damage to it! A 700 would definite fair a little better! LOL

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Sorry,
You might be right.
A) We don't have any cracking and splitting hoods.
B) I don't really care.
C) Maybe I need to do "more" during the pre and post trip inspections......Yeah, right!