fedexcess.info

bbsam

Staff member
My bad. Nothing like FoxNews. These folks don't even try to suggest they are "Fair and Balanced".

tracker2762

I get emails from fedexcess all the time. They don't maintain that website because they love the unions or ups. Their main focus is the government treating companies the same with no special exemptions for one particular company. This favoritism just happens to be FEDEX. I'm sure if UPS had some deal they'd have a web site for them.

LTFedExer

Like Brownbailout.com?
Your attempt at humor is horrible, I said impartial. I know it's hard for you to believe. But just because I like the company the way it is, that doesn't mean it couldn't be better. I just don't believe having a union is one way. At least not the IBT.

DS

Fenderbender
But just because I like the company the way it is, that doesn't mean it couldn't be better. I just don't believe having a union is one way. At least not the IBT.
I have talked to a few fedexaryans:wink2:up here in Canada,and they feel as you do.Sure there are problems but the horror stories associated with the IBT are often true.I can see why you would be leery.
btw I love your avatar~

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your attempt at humor is horrible, I said impartial. I know it's hard for you to believe. But just because I like the company the way it is, that doesn't mean it couldn't be better. I just don't believe having a union is one way. At least not the IBT.

I was just pointing-out that Brownbailout.com is just a bit partial. I'm happy you like the company the way it is...I don't. Can't we just agree to disagree? You continue to deliver like a good little courier, and I'll continue to criticize the company for the hypocritical farce that it is. All will be A-OK.

My biggest fear is that we go union and my easy stress-free job becomes a nightmare.Fedex is the only job I've ever had where i didn't mind waking up to go to work.

FedExer267

I wouldnt be suprised if you guys did go union and wanted the big money like UPS if they bought out all contractors and had you deliver everything. Then Federal Express, Ground, home delivery would be just Fed Ex. I mean if Fred gets the beat down he is still going to want to make the money and the best way to do that would be to cut all other costs and run FedEx just like UPS however, I dont see it happening but who knows with Fred.

bbsam

Staff member
I wouldnt be suprised if you guys did go union and wanted the big money like UPS if they bought out all contractors and had you deliver everything. Then Federal Express, Ground, home delivery would be just Fed Ex. I mean if Fred gets the beat down he is still going to want to make the money and the best way to do that would be to cut all other costs and run FedEx just like UPS however, I dont see it happening but who knows with Fred.
You got it backwards. He'd probably give the Express couriers the chance to work for ground contractors or be out of a job and run everything through the contractor model. If it's about cutting costs, that's where it's done. Besides, Fred's spent the last several years upgrading the ground network. Won't even buy new trucks for Express. What's that tell you?

LTFedExer

Dude, you are lying through your teeth. "Easy, stress-free job". What a load of crap.
A job is only as stressful as you let it be. There are days that are more stressful than others. But, as a whole, it's a piece of cake.

Curious, what makes it so stressful?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
driving around delivering envelopes,soooooo stressful!

An answer like that makes me wonder if you are actually a courier. A real courier could fill a page. How about an 150# pkg that needs to be delivered to a 3rd floor apartment without an elevator? Stressful? Or going out with 15 more stops than the route is designed for and being required to fit-in a full lunch and do a complete pickup route? Stressful? Nah. You're a fake.