#fedexpride

vantexan

Are you getting inspirational msg's on your power pad that end with #fedexpride? Seen a couple in the last two weeks, nearly died laughing. Must've got some consultant telling them to instill some sense of being part of something bigger in us. What's it called, esprit de corps?

overflowed

Are you getting inspirational msg's on your power pad that end with #fedexpride? Seen a couple in the last two weeks, nearly died laughing. Must've got some consultant telling them to instill some sense of being part of something bigger in us. What's it called, esprit de corps?
Been going on for a while now. # they can kiss my pale ass

hypo hanna

It's coming out of Memphis. The dispatchers all across the country are being directed to send them out once a week. Trust me, they are laughing just as hard as us drivers.

dezguy

So putting a pound sign in front of a slogan is supposed to motivate us now? How about actual pay progression and some of the perks you took away instead? Nah, hashtags are free where as paying someone a fair wage isn't.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Thanks for my generous 2% raise, Fredward. I got your fedexpride right here, you cheap SOB.

I've got my own motivational slogan - #WADandNotOneIotaMore

MAKAVELI

Thanks for my generous 2% raise, Fredward. I got your fedexpride right here, you cheap SOB.

I've got my own motivational slogan - #WADandNotOneIotaMore
I guess you haven't heard the news that some stations got a nice big fat raise for peak. It must be nice.

hypo hanna

So putting a pound sign in front of a slogan is supposed to motivate us now? How about actual pay progression and some of the perks you took away instead? Nah, hashtags are free where as paying someone a fair wage isn't.
This is the whole basis of fedex's business plan.