Feeder driver wanted to transfer to Hawaii & Kauai.

rod

Retired 22 years
A week on Maui as enough for me. After about 5 days I got that "I'm trapped on an Island and I've been on every road here- twice" ---get me to the mainland.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
A week on Maui as enough for me. After about 5 days I got that "I'm trapped on an Island and I've been on every road here- twice" ---get me to the mainland.

That's what a lot of people say. I think living in Key West would be cooler actually

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was stationed at Kaneohe Bay for a couple years, I could live there for sure. There's a lot to do and the place is absolutely beautiful. Helps if you're a millionaire, but I'm working on that.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Non-existent. I barely saw even 2 PC's on the move during a whole week on Kona. Maybe there were three parked outside the airport building in the late afternoon outside Kailua.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Where do you find a transfer list? I have never heard of such a thing? I'd love to get the hell out of the dirty south.

Hawaii50

15630368662_c334d23046_b.jpg
Only Package cars in Hawaii. Never seen a feeder.

Last edited:

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Per UPS's website, there's five UPS facilities within Hawaii: one each on Oahu, Maui and Kauai and two on the Big Island. Each is located adjacent to the major airport.

Check out the Kauai facility on Google maps (3651 AHUKINI RD., LIHUE,HI,96766) -- it's no larger than a McDonald's.