Feeder job Chicago Hub

gino9

Hello
I would like apply for a job in Chicago Ups but not sure where is main hub..google show few addresses one is 1400,60607 Chicago this is good one?If any can help or any contact email with HR will be great..I’m UPS feeder driver in Tamworth UK...
Cheers

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello
I would like apply for a job in Chicago Ups but not sure where is main hub..google show few addresses one is 1400,60607 Chicago this is good one?If any can help or any contact email with HR will be great..I’m UPS feeder driver in Tamworth UK...
Cheers
That’s the one! Go there tomorrow, and ask for Antony.

gino9

Hello
Cheers
That’s the one! Go there tomorrow, and ask for Antony.

Cheers mate
He is feeder manager?Have you got any email or could get it?

gino9

Unless you are a US citizen, I am pretty sure that you are not eligible to work FT at UPS.

That right,I started on package car delivery in ups and when I ask to transfer to Feeder every one said ohhh is not easy bla...bla...Hr try there and here ...of the end I sent email to Tamworth feeder and next day interview and after two weeks start driving classA...Manager said why you not come early???!!!!!So I will try ......They can transfer management but not drivers....If manager give me offer letter I’m in ....

gino9

You really want to work in Chicago then try the Jeff st. Hub.

I can try main hub in Louisville maybe more chance...I will need only email to feeder manager supervisor if any one can help...Otherwise I will knock to ups door there....But simple email will help

rod

Retired 22 years
Which hub and where you prefer?

I prefer to stay away from Chicago---but that is just me. Some people actually like it I hear. I know NOTHING about UPS there except no way in hell would I want any part of delivering or driving a feeder there. I swear Illinois has the worst roads in America-----and the most toll booths.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I prefer to stay away from Chicago---but that is just me. Some people actually like it I hear. I know NOTHING about UPS there except no way in hell would I want any part of delivering or driving a feeder there. I swear Illinois has the worst roads in America-----and the most toll booths.

Riverdale is about halfway between downtown and Chicago Heights, along I-94. If you find yourself lost, don’t get off on E. 130th Street. That’s Riverdale. That’s bad.

rod

Retired 22 years
Riverdale is about halfway between downtown and Chicago Heights, along I-94. If you find yourself lost, don’t get off on E. 130th Street. That’s Riverdale. That’s bad.

I've done my share of driving where I shouldn't be. Flynt, Michigan wasn't pretty either. Roll the windows up and lock the doors

gino9

Which hub and where you prefer?

So I think best option will be contact with Louisville hub airport ?

rod

Retired 22 years
So I think best option will be contact with Louisville hub airport ?

@Gino---you are asking the wrong person. I've been retired for years from UPS. I will say I would think it would be almost impossible to get on at UPS here if you weren't a citizen. I could be wrong

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I seriously doubt You can get over here and walk into a feeder job in Chicago or any place in the states , if you were granted a transfer , you’d loose your seniority and start at the bottom , a letter from a UK manager probably would have no weight here in the states ! This is just my opinion