Feeder questions

Exactly what cosmo said. Your only chance is if no one with any kind of seniority doesn't want the job(not likely)letter of intent doesn't matter if Donald Trump, Obama or David Abney himself wrote it.
Yeah I got that. The only reason I'm hopeful is because the feeder himself was fired, and the only package car driver that wanted the job at least that I know of was also fired, that's the only reason I'm even optimistic I understand how hard these
Jobs are to get I really do

Johney

Yeah I got that. The only reason I'm hopeful is because the feeder himself was fired, and the only package car driver that wanted the job at least that I know of was also fired, that's the only reason I'm even optimistic I understand how hard these
I understand what you're saying and what you want, but let me tell you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than getting a full-time feeder gig right off the street. Someone in that building is going to want feeder I find it hard to believe not.

I understand what you're saying and what you want, but let me tell you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than getting a full-time feeder gig right off the street. Someone in that building is going to want feeder I find it hard to believe not.
Yeah I get it I guess I was just looking for a glimmer of hope

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

First of all, you will have to wait for those terminations to stick.

Chances are good one or both will be back, and it may take a while.

Second, the bid has to be posted, and by that time someone else may decide to sign it. If you are actually in a hub, and not a center, this is the likely scenario.

Busta Brown

I'm part time at the cach hub and did a season in feeder I was told I'm on the list too come back to feeder permanently but only have 2 years seniority and was told any full timer on the list would get called before me but I'm also on the list for package and was told they may have a full time position for me next month and was wonder could going full time in package get me to feeder faster like after I make my 40 days could I sign up for feeder and since I would be ft would I be able to get the job faster vs waiting on the list as a part timer and keep getting bumped or would I have to wait a certain amount to I can actually go to feeder

TTIMMAAYY

This is my second shot for feeder position.DMV gave me an extension good till may this year on my permit.Do I still have to take another DOT physical or does my extension cover that also? Nor Cal Lathrop hub. local #439 10yrs.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
This is my second shot for feeder position.DMV gave me an extension good till may this year on my permit.Do I still have to take another DOT physical or does my extension cover that also? Nor Cal Lathrop hub. local #439 10yrs.

You better check with the state and make sure you can get it renewed again. Where I am you can only have two, six month permits in a two year period. If they drag their feet you could have issues. I only say this because they were slow to test some of the people in my class.

Good luck!

What'dyabringmetoday???

"Hopeful" and "optimistic " that others lost their jobs. I would like to work with you. We'd be like peas and carrots. Kinda...