Feeder sup continuing to tell me to hurry up so the driver can pull

Coldfeer234

Hi been with the company 10 years. There is a feeder supervisor who will stand next to me while wrapping up a truck and yell at me his driver is pulling he needs me to hurry up and finish loading. I told him I'm doing my best. This is happening daily. Would this be something I can grieve for harassment and dignity and respect?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hi been with the company 10 years. There is a feeder supervisor who will stand next to me while wrapping up a truck and yell at me his driver is pulling he needs me to hurry up and finish loading. I told him I'm doing my best. This is happening daily. Would this be something I can grieve for harassment and dignity and respect?
Yes

Just tell him he looks sexy, blow him a kiss and he probably won't bother you anymore.

542thruNthru

100% agree. I dealt with this a lot in my PT years. Best way to keep them out of your trailer is show them that harassing you doesn't speed you up only slows you down. They want it to pull faster send someone to help clean up before the pull time. Your PT sup knows what time that is. It's not a Fing surprise every night.

Again @wide load is spot on. It's not about dragging ass to piss him off. It's about being shown some GD respect and scream at the person that can make things go faster. The PT sup!

ManInBrown

Every time he goes to talk to you and tells you to hurry up, stop everything you're doing and tell him repeat that, I didn't hear you. Keep making him repeat it, while you stop everything.