Feeders and a positive drug test.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
This is not for me I dont drive feeders.
But if you test postive for drugs and leave feeders can you get back in? How long does it take?​

barnyard

KTM rider
nevermind

I googled it.

It is a FMSCA issue. I thought your license is suspended for 10 years or life, but that does not appear to be the case.

barnyard

KTM rider
A positive drug test or a refusal to test (which is considered the same as a positive)

[h=2]Consequences[/h]
  • No driver who tests positive for drugs or refuses to take the test can perform safety-sensitive duties until completing education and treatment with a substance abuse professional (SAP). This process includes a written follow-up plan with at least six unannounced drug tests in the 12 months after the driver returns to work. More tests may be required.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I knew a guy who peed for doob. He had to go to rehab for 30 days and wait until his pee was clean. Next time he will lose his job should it occur again.

raceanoncr

1st instance rehab.

2nd termination.

Had that happen here several times (how stooopid can you be?).

Drivers got popped on 1st, did the rehab thing, a couple just couldn't get past that. One made it back but was really pissed he got checked frequently. Tested again and gone.

I, personally, don't get it.

Plus what's worse than the company is the loss of trust from your codrivers. Nobody wants cheech and chong running down the road with them.