Feeders blind to overtime cuts coming.

$see$gone

My center went from 225 to 305 in just a year. Looking at bid routes I can see how they can pull this off. Sure it will be hard for someone making 18.75 and any other argument people come up with. Truth is transformation coming.

over9five

Staff member
PS, this is one area where Feeder and Package votes should have been segregated.
I think you would have seen vastly different responses.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Excessive OT was one of the top issues (#3, I think), that drivers demanded be fixed.
Now we all lose.
I highly doubt it is being fixed because drivers complained. You’ve worked here long enough to know better too. This is a company initiative, that for whatever the reason, would’ve been implemented with no input from us.

I highly doubt it is being fixed because drivers complained. You’ve worked here long enough to know better too. This is a company initiative, that for whatever the reason, would’ve been implemented with no input from us.
Eventually all of these new jobs won't be at the bottom scale, they will eventually gets paid vacations and it may be a little cheaper now but I think it's going to be a whole lot more expensive by the end of this contract.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They've wanted to cut OT in feeders for a long time, just haven't been able to pull it off. If they can cut some of these 60 hour runs back to 45-50 hours that will be fine with me.

$see$gone

UPS has new wal mart transformation officer making the calls. Voting that bs hobo 22.4 crap down would have helped the package bros out. Also they would still be at the table while we see a 1/3 of our pay cut a year. Yes voting the contract down would have helped.

Johney

UPS has new wal mart transformation officer making the calls. Voting that bs hobo 22.4 crap down would have helped the package bros out. Also they would still be at the table while we see a 1/3 of our pay cut a year. Yes voting the contract down would have helped.
Hey Einstein the contract was voted down. TTKU.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Does nobody recall how the new 22.4 jobs are to be implemented? By the percentage of full time drivers when implemented.
so UPS says we will hire a :censored2:load of new drivers before we ratify, (to be nice and get you all under 9/5). Bull:censored2:........
To raise that total of drivers when it goes online.
Watch the workload get way out of control after peak once the supplements get rammed.
They will be gunning for all 15 to 20 year and up drivers

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Does nobody recall how the new 22.4 jobs are to be implemented? By the percentage of full time drivers when implemented.
so UPS says we will hire a :censored2:load of new drivers before we ratify, (to be nice and get you all under 9/5). Bull:censored2:........
To raise that total of drivers when it goes online.
Watch the workload get way out of control after peak once the supplements get rammed.
They will be gunning for all 15 to 20 year and up drivers
They can’t fire anyone now... so after they get some of these 22.4 drivers on the road magically they old timers will be fired one by one??? Highly unlikely....