Ferrari and UPS

UPS4Life

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1411170067.118895.jpg

Glad to see our name on the Ferrari Scuderia formula 1 cars! Good luck to Kimi and Fernando in Singapore this weekend!

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

Being Ferrari and formula 1 I would be willing to bet a lot more. I just find it great that ups teamed up with one of the top performers in the highest form of racing. UPS started their partnership with Ferrari last year I believe.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, to recap, we first went after the Soccer Moms, then we went after the Nascar Dads, and now we are going after the 1% of Americans who actually admit that they watch Formula 1? Sounds like a waste of advertising dollars to me.

oldngray

nowhere special
So, to recap, we first went after the Soccer Moms, then we went after the Nascar Dads, and now we are going after the 1% of Americans who actually admit that they watch Formula 1? Sounds like a waste of advertising dollars to me.

1% watch Formula 1? That estimate is probably off by an order of magnitude or two.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I enjoy watching Formula 1, but Ferrari can't get even close to the podium these days. Maybe things will change. Redbull is struggling too.

Johney

1% here, but what about other countries where they run these races? Ever think they may be trying to get our name out to some of those countries they run these races who maybe have never heard of UPS?

AndUPSER

I've heard numbers as high as 600 million people watch F1 worldwide. I would say it's a good advertising investment since UPS wants to expand overseas

worldwide

Formula One can be seen live or tape delayed in almost every country and territory around the world and attracts one of the largest global television audiences. The 2008 season attracted a global audience of 600 million people per race. It is a massive television event; the cumulative television audience was calculated to be 54 billion for the 2001 season, broadcast to two hundred countries.

The sponsorship was not meant for the US audience but more Americans are watching F1. The United States viewership for Formula 1 racing jumped from 1.7 millions viewer in 2013 to 11.4M in 2014 (Autoweek, 2/6/14).

NASCAR was meant just for the US as it is only a US sport. Formula 1 is a worldwide sport with a large audience.

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/NASCAR-vs-Formula-1-infographic/001243283121464

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Never been to an Indy race, but man im pheenin to go to 1 one day. I heard itz badazz, way better than Nascar. That's 1 I have on my bucket list for sure.