Few questions, just got hired as package handler. On topic pls

Yan Zach

Just got hired as a PT package handler, orientation is tomorrow. Just a few questions: will I be loading or unloading? Which one is easier? Is there a 90 day probationary period where you can’t call out? The person I did the interview with said I would have to move 1000 boxes an hour is that hard? How easy is it to get fired if I don’t meet that requirement? I really need this job as long as I can keep it. Thanks

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just got hired as a PT package handler, orientation is tomorrow. Just a few questions: will I be loading or unloading? Which one is easier? Is there a 90 day probationary period where you can’t call out? The person I did the interview with said I would have to move 1000 boxes an hour is that hard? How easy is it to get fired if I don’t meet that requirement? I really need this job as long as I can keep it. Thanks
You just got hired. Why are you already planning to call out? SMH.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you have a 30 day probation period if your job is at ups, fedex i dont know their standards