Filed Grievance on SUP for Harassment,been harassed since & left upset, then fired!

Hokies

Re: Filed Grievance on SUP for Harassment,been harassed since & left upset, then fire

600 packages in 3 hours??? I don't agree with harassment or poor treatment of people, but it seems there is a legitimate problem here.

Technically it was within less than 3 hours:smart:, given the facts that In the beginning of the night I had been doing recycles as well (which scans cease at this time) plus the time I had to report the issue.
If they felt that I was not good enough for that job they could have approached me w/ an alternative instead of placing me in one of the trucks with the heaviest and most volume or insulting me as a woman. These things alone are not going to make someone go faster.

steward71

Re: Filed Grievance on SUP for Harassment,been harassed since & left upset, then fire

Technically it was within less than 3 hours:smart:, given the facts that In the beginning of the night I had been doing recycles as well (which scans cease at this time) plus the time I had to report the issue.
If they felt that I was not good enough for that job they could have approached me w/ an alternative instead of placing me in one of the trucks with the heaviest and most volume or insulting me as a woman. These things alone are not going to make someone go faster.

don't explain anything to anyone you don't have to. Some of these very same people who I know and for a fact know could not even make it on the loads when they began or another who could not make it in the unload so they were moved to an easy job. At least you did try and having the heaviest then two more trucks on top of that then the tar-tar slide. So don't explain, one of these days they will be in the same boat then no will want to help them. Go UVA

Hokies

don't explain anything to anyone you don't have to. Some of these very same people who I know and for a fact know could not even make it on the loads when they began or another who could not make it in the unload so they were moved to an easy job. At least you did try and having the heaviest then two more trucks on top of that then the tar-tar slide. So don't explain, one of these days they will be in the same boat then no will want to help them. Go UVA

Thanks Steward71, Oh trust me I know I don't have to explain anything to anyone, their opinion is just that their opinion. I would be no better than some of the inconsiderate's we work with if I didn't allow for someone to disagree with me.........:peaceful:

menotyou

bella amicizia

These people that I work with decided that when I came back from having a disk removed from my neck(work-related) that It would be a grand Idea to have me loading trucks vs what my job was before surgery. I was in DA before. I never had my own area to load trucks. I cover loaded and help when DA wasn't busy. I asked why and was told by the sup they were working under orders. Really? And they wonder why I believe with every fiber of my being that they were trying to intentionally injure me.

I hope someday they pull me in the office for posting this.:wink2:

Hokies

These people that I work with decided that when I came back from having a disk removed from my neck(work-related) that It would be a grand Idea to have me loading trucks vs what my job was before surgery. I was in DA before. I never had my own area to load trucks. I cover loaded and help when DA wasn't busy. I asked why and was told by the sup they were working under orders. Really? And they wonder why I believe with every fiber of my being that they were trying to intentionally injure me.

I hope someday they pull me in the office for posting this.:wink2:

Sounds painful. Spiteful on their part. It's really a shame this kind of treatment is allowed inside a workplace.
Maybe offering protective headgear for sups to protect the ability of higher up's from controlling their minds, would be an option? ( X-men humor) lol

washington57

i agree that this is crazy and you should have your job back and your sups terminated.

i do have to add that almost everyone thinks that they have the heaviest load

menotyou

bella amicizia

They use to have the lightest trucks at the head of the belt where it's harder because you have to look at every package and (usually) split. Then, the loading areas would get heavier as you went down the belt with the heaviest at the end because you had the extra rollers at the end of the belt to store stuff til you got to it. No more. The management that use to run preload would never come back as the job of preloader is becoming impossible. I doubt the people I use to respect would tolerate the nonsensical drivel being handed down from the DM for them to eat from the Jim Jones Kool-aid spoon, and then regurgitate back up for us to re-eat. No, Thank you.

They don't care about anything or anyone, including their own. Vultures. That is all they are. Vultures. Road-kill eating, Jim Jones Kool-Aid drinking Vultures.

Hokies

FYI : I haven't erased any of my posts on here, if someone else on here erases something that does not make it me.
I can't erase anything that is on this site, I'm not the moderator.
:peaceful:

steward71

Hokies,
Got your message. I will text you tonight still working. Don't want to post it here.

rama'nfeeders

Hokies,
Got your message. I will text you tonight still working. Don't want to post it here.
I support you 100% and the support you have received is remarkable! I do agree w/ going to HR w/ your complaint, but to turn the heat up BIG TIME I feel YOU need to contact CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS and their # is (404) 828-6000. We had a guys here in NJ contact the EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER who must take your COMPLAINT. You must be HONEST and COMPLETE w/ FACTS. I know this is very HARD for YOU, but PLEASE don't let UPS INTIMIDATE YOU-----it's very EASY for ME to SAY that. If UPS does not investigate this and this continues in that building and than some---they could be SUED BIG TIME! The MANAGER from CORPORATE had to contact all the people who complained and trust me these complaints are not thrown under the rug! Because if UPS does NOTHING--there will be many lawsuits. This will OPEN UP BIG TIME INVESTIGATIONS! BE STRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING AND A TEAMSTER! I WISH YOU the BEST of LUCK!

menotyou

bella amicizia

Thank you. I collect phone numbers.

steward71

FYI : I haven't erased any of my posts on here, if someone else on here erases something that does not make it me.
I can't erase anything that is on this site, I'm not the moderator.
:peaceful:
If anyone complains about who asked who to make changes it was me not Hokies. So lets put that to rest. For all the ones who know what is going on and stand there and not help you are two faced and know it. Stand up and do the right thing, but that is right you don't know how to. I Can say this I don't agree with the BA a lot of the time but at least I know for a fact he is trying and if he had some of these people stand up then this will not be going on. I can say this I would not wish what has happen to Hokies to happen to you. I can say God bless to you (Hokies) for taken the Crap. For the ones who will not stand up GOD BLESS you too because it seems you need a little something in your lives. Go Hokies, But I still like UVA. If you need anything please let us know.

Hokies

Oh joy, so now we're apparently not entitled to freedom of speech. Now they want to use browncafe against me. WOW.

Chuck424

Hi the same thing happen to me Andy tsa been a year and the union has done nothing I have so much paper work and it has not done no diffrent because I am still out of a job so that go for Union and h.r they don't do nothing at all as a women I have lost all hopes for ups

Chuck424

Hi the same thing happen to me Andy tsa been a year and the union has done nothing I have so much paper work and it has not done no diffrent because I am still out of a job so that go for Union and h.r they don't do nothing at all as a women I have lost all hopes for ups
It's all about the money to me I have seen my building manager giving my Union rep money to look the other way so that's union huh

PT Car Washer

Our Twi sort Union steward would made deals with the sort manager to write in extra hours for him for sups working instead filling a grievance and getting it stopped.