Filing grievances everyday!

mikeups1978

It all started because like I said I was a very fast unloader, and she wanted me to work nonstop like clear the bulk, sweep etc... not just stand around. I don't think HR would do any good cause they will only twist your words around and use it against me. They got their favorites to protect. HR does suck @ my center!

kingOFchester

It all started because like I said I was a very fast unloader, and she wanted me to work nonstop like clear the bulk, sweep etc... not just stand around. I don't think HR would do any good cause they will only twist your words around and use it against me. They got their favorites to protect. HR does suck @ my center!

Document, document, document.

You would be amazed what A file created by you can do for your career. Think about it, UPS keeps a file on everyone. They document everything. That file is created to be sure that they have their I's dotted, and T's crossed.

Keep a running record. Time, date, who you spoke to and what you were instructed to do. Imagine being called into the office. Manager sitting at desk with your file flipping threw it, all proud of himself as he is ready to hand down the next level of discipline. You then open your file, with your records that has all the documentation of all the dishonest actions of the management team.

You will walk out as a free man. Just don't leave your files behind. I have had times changed on my timecard. Had them fixed, but kept the paperwork for possible future use.