Filling out moving violation paperwork

El Correcto

god is dead
I fight all my tickets and go to court with an attorney. I don't know if I have any moving violations I've been convicted of and don't know how to check this. Also, need a way to see the dates of the tickets, my management team was of no help.

I know I'm a terrible person and shouldn't speed in my personal vehicle, sorry.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I fight all my tickets and go to court with an attorney. I don't know if I have any moving violations I've been convicted of and don't know how to check this. Also, need a way to see the dates of the tickets, my management team was of no help.

I know I'm a terrible person and shouldn't speed in my personal vehicle, sorry.
that's your responsibility, not managements.

El Correcto

god is dead
that's your responsibility, not managements.
>:( Was planning on calling my attorney tomarrow on my lunch see what they have to say about my record and if I was convicted or dismissed. Pretty sure they are all dismissed because they get thrown out after a probation is past. Just wondering if there is a way to check my driving record.

barnyard

KTM rider
I've got fill out the paper work tomarrow.

No you don't.

Last year, they passed out the sheets, I brought mine home, found the ticket I got, which had the date on it, filled it out and brought it back the next day.

I'll do the same thing this year too.

You can be fired for omitting anything, just tell your boss that you need to find the date of your ticket and cannot turn it in until you have that info.

El Correcto

god is dead
No you don't.

Last year, they passed out the sheets, I brought mine home, found the ticket I got, which had the date on it, filled it out and brought it back the next day.

I'll do the same thing this year too.

You can be fired for omitting anything, just tell your boss that you need to find the date of your ticket and cannot turn it in until you have that info.
Good advice thanks, you are a solid individual. They told me I couldn't take mine home and it had to be filled out by "tomarrow".

El Correcto

god is dead
Disturbing.... as that is....

That's all you will ever be.

Have you ever considered becoming an advocate for TDU ?

They are "looking" for supporters.
What is TDU? Sounds like an interesting and prosperous job opportunity. Sorry I should of said intriguing, to sound smarter on the internet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

>:( Was planning on calling my attorney tomarrow on my lunch see what they have to say about my record and if I was convicted or dismissed. Pretty sure they are all dismissed because they get thrown out after a probation is past. Just wondering if there is a way to check my driving record.
Your state DMV website may let you download your license abstract.