Finally..

AutoZone

BrownPower
Finally got my rehire phone call... Worked for ups for 4 1/2 years, 8 years ago.. Ended up writing because hub manager told me could be potential 10+ years longer wait... Found out just a few months back that a guy I had a year more seniority than, got the call to ft driver about 3 months after I left. That really burned my ass... But getting back in the door and starting over again... 8 years later. :( could of been driving the passed 4 years... Life would be totally different now if I hung on a few more months. Wish there was a way to capitalize on that 6 to 1 off the street driver hire ratio based on me already putting in 4+ years during the recession years...

AutoZone

BrownPower
Finally got my rehire phone call... Worked for ups for 4 1/2 years, 8 years ago.. Ended up quitting because hub manager told me could be potential 10+ years longer wait... Found out just a few months back that a guy I had a year more seniority than, got the call to ft driver about 3 months after I left. That really burned my ass... But getting back in the door and starting over again... 8 years later. :( could of been driving the passed 4 years... Life would be totally different now if I hung on a few more months. Wish there was a way to capitalize on that 6 to 1 off the street driver hire ratio based on me already putting in 4+ years during the recession years...

AutoZone

BrownPower
LoL im sure they're exactly the same! Only difference is I'll be on twilight instead of midnight so I won't be a walking zombie every day like I was those 4 years! Hopefully the wait time to get in a pc isn't as long this go around. Have heard they are hurting this year looking to hire drivers, and lots of older guys retiring this December! Just the rumor over heard from a few guys I know.

Indecisi0n

LoL im sure they're exactly the same! Only difference is I'll be on twilight instead of midnight so I won't be a walking zombie every day like I was those 4 years! Hopefully the wait time to get in a pc isn't as long this go around. Have heard they are hurting this year looking to hire drivers, and lots of older guys retiring this December! Just the rumor over heard from a few guys I know.
They are hurting because they like to fire people they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars on. Pure genius.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They are hurting because in some areas no one wants to do the job and many new hires are quitting.