Finding your own package in preload

emhech

Hi, I work the preload shift and I was wondering if there was a way to find my own package, I am due to recieve this week. And also if I was allowed to take it home by me signing for it with the driver of course. Thanks everyone

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
I just asked a driver that had been there for years which truck delivers to my area. After finding that out I am able to just go on that truck right before the driver takes off and sign for it every time.

I've never had anyone from the clerk's office say I needed to go through them, so I never bothered.

Good thing about it is a driver who at many times would be stressed and take it out on you, suddenly is extremely nice due to the fact that one less stop will be on his route.

herbigharo32

I had my own package go through last week. You know.....I was working both jobs that day and was too tired so I just let the brown truck bring it to my door step.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had my own package go through last week. You know.....I was working both jobs that day and was too tired so I just let the brown truck bring it to my door step.

Just couldn't handle 1 more package huh? You must of been beat--- or had the flu:peaceful:

herbigharo32

The package contained a Hoover vacuum cleaner part. I decided that a $250 vacuum could easily be fixed for $25. Got home later that night and put the vacuum together between jobs. I get off my retail job at 1:00 AM. Since I have to be at UPS by 4:00 AM, I typically do chores. Going to sleep would be a mistake cause I would never wake back up or be late to UPS. I usually get home from UPS around 7:30 AM and sleep from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Weird schedule indeed!