Fine Dime Brizzles

MaceFremonti

Decided to walk around the NEWPA building yesterday during their day sort so I can start shedding some of these extra pounds Feeders has put on me. Had about two hours to kill before my pull time.

WOW is all I can say. Just about every loader, sorter and supe is a perfect 18-25 year old female specimen. There was still the occasional hub rat here and there but the sheer number of beautiful women inside this hub is unbelievable. Not sure what they feed them out there but it truly is amazing!

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I disagree with everything the $&@$$& says. But this is 100% on point. Always have this convo with guys in hub.
Agreed. When I worked inside there were like 3 females, none doable at all except this one stuck up office lady was like a 7. By the end of the shift I'd find myself checking out the nasty ones. Oh, funny thing about the office lady I used to always say hi to her and she would put her head down and keep walking, but when I started driving and put on the browns she started saying hi to me as we passed in the morning so I put my head down and ignore her.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

Decided to walk around the NEWPA building yesterday during their day sort so I can start shedding some of these extra pounds Feeders has put on me. Had about two hours to kill before my pull time.

WOW is all I can say. Just about every loader, sorter and supe is a perfect 18-25 year old female specimen. There was still the occasional hub rat here and there but the sheer number of beautiful women inside this hub is unbelievable. Not sure what they feed them out there but it truly is amazing!

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm thinking the walking made you delirious. What you thought was a long haired blonde hottie was probably a housekeeping mop leaning against the wall.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
All about the On Time Network. If my pull time is 17:15 that's what time I'm leaving...:rolleyes:

Sent using BrownCafe App

When I worked inside loading feeders the pull time was usually the time the feeder driver started heading toward the break room for coffee. Then they'd sit in the truck doing paperwork tying up the door. That used to piss the sups off something fierce when they were waiting for a pull and replace and had two loaders sitting on load stands playing on their phones. ;)

Indecisi0n

Agreed. When I worked inside there were like 3 females, none doable at all except this one stuck up office lady was like a 7. By the end of the shift I'd find myself checking out the nasty ones. Oh, funny thing about the office lady I used to always say hi to her and she would put her head down and keep walking, but when I started driving and put on the browns she started saying hi to me as we passed in the morning so I put my head down and ignore her.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
Hi.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Could be Feeders-low blood sugar affection the vision. Also, the lack of oxygen as the fat, Feeders-type frame struggles with the demand of a simple walk.

Photo on left is example of "Feeders-Vision". Notice the distortion. Photo on right, is actually image.
gwyneth_paltrow_shallow_hal.jpg

Last edited:
When I worked inside loading feeders the pull time was usually the time the feeder driver started heading toward the break room for coffee. Then they'd sit in the truck doing paperwork tying up the door. That used to piss the sups off something fierce when they were waiting for a pull and replace and had two loaders sitting on load stands playing on their phones. ;)

Payback is a bear.

MaceFremonti

Could be Feeders-low blood sugar affection the vision. Also, the lack of oxygen as the fat, Feeders-type frame struggles with the demand of a simple walk.

Photo on left is example of "Feeders-Vision". Notice the distortion. Photo on right, is actually image.
gwyneth_paltrow_shallow_hal.jpg
LOL

Sent using BrownCafe App