Fired for (dishonesty) stealing time

PT Car Washer

Yes, I agree. It is different. When the untimely, unfortunate death of Esteban Chavez Jr. occurred, the autopsy revealed that the cause of death was not a lack in daily dose of Metallica, and not because he didn’t snap into a Slim Jim. It was because of dehydration and heat exhaustion.
I would think water is kinda on the same lines as prescribed insulin.
Anyways, this all happened to me 5 years ago. I worked out of the Customer Center in Akron, OH. My license class has changed to CDL. That is why I still try and apply.
My building has pallets of bottled water free for the taking plus multiple drinking fountains through out the building.

MrBates

By clocking back in early I mean if I was at lunch from 12:00 to 12:15 and clocked out for all of those 15 minutes but then got back in my package car and seen my email and I needed to make a quick phone call so I made a 10 minute phone call while still on clock.
If your going to make a 10 min phone call, use a Bluetooth, open up the back door so you're visible and sort your truck while your on the phone in case theyre watching. This way you're not technically stealing time

qdg2

If your going to make a 10 min phone call, use a Bluetooth, open up the back door so you're visible and sort your truck while your on the phone in case theyre watching. This way you're not technically stealing time
Well, you are technically stealing time.....

You dialed the number somehow. Ended the call somehow. Fiddling with the bluetooth........and on their time....right?

Brownwind

“Boorish”????
Like in the ghetto or are you referring to something that is “boring”? No idea what you’re trying to articulate.
Sorry dude. I have a rural area that takes me longer to drive to then deliver.

Ghetto??? That’s what we call when a family adds an apartment above the barn on the back sector. Won’t reveal my location but it ain’t “ghetto”. Seriously how low seniority do you have that you have to deliver in a ghetto?

And seriously WHY???

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Sorry dude. I have a rural area that takes me longer to drive to then deliver.

Ghetto??? That’s what we call when a family adds an apartment above the barn on the back sector. Won’t reveal my location but it ain’t “ghetto”. Seriously how low seniority do you have that you have to deliver in a ghetto?

And seriously WHY???
Since you commented on my post, I have to ask you why?

Are you also stealing time?

Brownwind

Nope. I follow the book and get paid accordingly. I didn’t write the rules but I’m sure going to follow them.

Seriously though… how stupid are you if you steal time especially when you have two breaks and a lunch to cover the essentials?

I read the nonsense of people taking a phone break and a store break and not recording it and scratch my head. Yep. I’ll defend you but for realz this is your career it ain’t game.

We’re teamsters not a sideshow. Represent with pride.

Brownwind

On another note. Are you trolling me??? Stealing time???

You make me sick. Seriously I do nothing but promote the company and try to defend my fellow Teamsters.
Remember you’re on a forum that is representing the greatest company on the planet and we represent the BEST union ever created. Step off junior and go back to the basement.
We all get it your special.

My building has pallets of bottled water free for the taking plus multiple drinking fountains through out the building.
That reminds me. I did not see pallets of water out on the work floor during my time at the customer center. I do however remember the supervisor handing me a couple bottles of water that same day. I think it was kept in their office. I did not want to get in trouble for leaving my area to ask for the water. Gimme another chance.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Here’s how it works:
Pay attention:
1. I make a comment;
2. You feel as though you have something important to add so you respond;
3. I respond back….

Basic stuff your mom should have covered.

If anyone is trolling, it’s you.

I’m not in your union.

This site is not pure union genius.