Fired for not knowing probably

How many times can you get fired for stupid reasons you left a hand truck in the cab like you have seen other drivers do but you got fired . You forgot to scan a misload.
Things that should be training issues instead you get fired?

I work a job that you would need to do a crime or just never return to get fired even that you get 4 no shows. DUI not fired .. I’m hearing young drivers say they’ve fired me for having a hand truck inside the cab or I didn’t scan a misload or I didn’t call the supervisor about a misload all training issues not a reason to be fired. It seems to me UPS fires unjustly then rehired just to fire again until you have no other chance to be rehired.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I work a job that you would need to do a crime or just never return to get fired even that you get 4 no shows. DUI not fired .. I’m hearing young drivers say they’ve fired me for having a hand truck inside the cab or I didn’t scan a misload or I didn’t call the supervisor about a misload all training issues not a reason to be fired. It seems to me UPS fires unjustly then rehired just to fire again until you have no other chance to be rehired.

So are you saying that your son got fired for rolling packages, and safety issue of not having his two wheeler in the cab?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Let me guess. You're the mom that threatened punishment 100 times but never followed thru.

You did a great disservice to your child. They are now learning that's not how the real world works.