Fired for opening up and retaping box.

just4me

I was recently walk out of the door for opening up a box in my truck. It was my last stop and the box was under another box. I pulled the box out and it open. I taped it back up and tried to deliver it but found out it did not go to that address I was in front of anyway. Since it was my last stop I did not scan the package as a misload. When I got back to the building I was told it was tapering with a package with an intent to steal. I go to panel to try to fight for my innocence.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was recently walk out of the door for opening up a box in my truck. It was my last stop and the box was under another box. I pulled the box out and it open. I taped it back up and tried to deliver it but found out it did not go to that address I was in front of anyway. Since it was my last stop I did not scan the package as a misload. When I got back to the building I was told it was tapering with a package with an intent to steal. I go to panel to try to fight for my innocence.

So....

You didn't send it in as a misload.

Didn't sheet it as missed.

And the package was already opened, so you retaped it.

Did you tell anyone, when you got back to the building ?

Or were they waiting for you ?

-Bug-

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
image.jpeg

Future

Victory Ride
Hey..... Look what I found on the floor?........a giant bag ......of ......

Get a life

Just

You