Fired for smoking weed at a party

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ah yes the "alcohol" is worse argument.

Apparently you didn't see where I said I'd love to roll one and get high but it's not worth my job.

If Prohibition was still a thing and I could lose my job because of it I would not touch a drop. I'm not taking a chance of losing my job over one of my vices.
what do your cali driver brothers do?
Interested cause I’m sure half them are baked

🧔‍♂️✊

542thruNthru

what do your cali driver brothers do?
Interested cause I’m sure half them are baked

🧔‍♂️✊
Oh I'd say more than half. Though stewards tell them all the time.

Be careful. You start yelling or acting unprofessional because you're upset about something a sup could easily say "you're acting erratic and your pupils seem dilated. I think you need to go for a fit for duty. Don't you agree Mr. PTsup?"

Or you have a tier 3 accident and are nervous and not yourself because who wouldn't be after a accident. "You're showing signs that you're under the influence of some narcotic. Don't you agree Mr. On Road?"

Boom you're on your way for a fit for duty and can not refuse or its a automatic termination.

Like I said. You take your job in your hands at this company if you smoke weed. Until it's decriminalization and allowed by DOT it's a gamble every time you come to work.

HarryWarden

Ah yes the "alcohol" is worse argument.

Apparently you didn't see where I said I'd love to roll one and get high but it's not worth my job.

If Prohibition was still a thing and I could lose my job because of it I would not touch a drop. I'm not taking a chance of losing my job over one of my vices.
I wasn’t saying alcohol is worse argument… you said don’t do drugs, I asked if you don’t drink alcohol? They are both “drugs”, I am speaking of them as they’re equal, and prohibition doesn’t matter because weed is legal in my state so that argument doesn’t hold up either

HarryWarden

You're allowed by the state. Not by the company, DOT and the federal government.
I am not under DOT guidelines. And nowhere does the company say I can’t smoke marijuana. It says you can’t be under the influence at work, just like alcohol, which I never have been and never would

542thruNthru

I wasn’t saying alcohol is worse argument… you said don’t do drugs, I asked if you don’t drink alcohol? They are both “drugs”, I am speaking of them as they’re equal, and prohibition doesn’t matter because weed is legal in my state so that argument doesn’t hold up either
Prohibition was federal so it does hold up. You don't seem to understand laws

HarryWarden

Be careful. You start yelling or acting unprofessional because you're upset about something a sup could easily say "you're acting erratic and your pupils seem dilated. I think you need to go for a fit for duty. Don't you agree Mr. PTsup?"

Or you have a tier 3 accident and are nervous and not yourself because who wouldn't be after a accident. "You're showing signs that you're under the influence of some narcotic. Don't you agree Mr. On Road?"

Boom you're on your way for a fit for duty and can not refuse or its a automatic termination.

Like I said. You take your job in your hands at this company if you smoke weed. Until it's decriminalization and allowed by DOT it's a gamble every time you come to work.
I hear ya man but I think there’s some misunderstandings. It is decriminalized here, and I am not driving or under DOT guidelines, im a warehouse worker

542thruNthru

I am not under DOT guidelines. And nowhere does the company say I can’t smoke marijuana. It says you can’t be under the influence at work, just like alcohol, which I never have been and never would.
Actually its in the UPS code of conduct policies. Under Drug and Alcohol policies

HarryWarden

Prohibition was federal so it does hold up. You don't seem to understand laws
It is legal in my state though. No where does the company say you can’t smoke marijuana, it says you can’t be high during company hours, which I never was and never would be

You’re missing the point that even if it were federally legal, I would still be in the same predicament

542thruNthru

It is legal in my state though. No where does the company say you can’t smoke marijuana, it says you can’t be high during company hours, which I never was and never would be.
You're wrong. Marijuana is a controlled substance and it says you cannot use it.
You’re missing the point that even if it were federally legal, I would still be in the same predicament
No you wouldn't because it would not be a controlled substance. You're just trying to make excuses for yourself now. You knew the consequences and now you're facing them. Complaining about it will not change anything.

Poop Head

Judge me.
It is legal in my state though. No where does the company say you can’t smoke marijuana, it says you can’t be high during company hours, which I never was and never would be

Did you resign? Or take the test?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Thank you for the valuable information young man this will help a lot of people.
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

You’re right , it’s legal in your state why does UPS see it as illegal. An attorney would take your case for free and sue UPS.

massive loophole In system

MAKE UPS HISTORY BROTHER
😵‍💫✊

Last edited:

542thruNthru

that’s not marijuana 🤦‍♂️
your union bros tripping
SMH
✊🧔‍♂️
We had a air driver literally drive 8 miles out of area and get in a minor accident outside the dispensary because he accidentally left his ID there the day before. Was sent for a fit for duty once they figured out why he was probably so far out of his area.

He tried to use the same excuse this guy did. "I wasn't high at the time. I only use it on my off hours."

Didn't matter.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
@RoswellHub please do your next video on this..

lots of medicated union brothers afraid for our lives right now ..

we don’t want anxiety meds or narcotics

we want natural medicine
LEGAL MEDICINE

🧔‍♂️✊

HarryWarden

We had a air driver literally drive 8 miles out of area and get in a minor accident outside the dispensary because he accidentally left his ID there the day before. Was sent for a fit for duty once they figured out why he was probably so far out of his area.

He tried to use the same excuse this guy did. "I wasn't high at the time. I only use it on my off hours."

Didn't matter.
Mine isnt an excuse, it’s the truth, I don’t smoke before work, and I’m not a driver