Fired for smoking weed at a party

Non liberal

Yeah , you’re an idiot 🤬 boy

You don’t know how many peoples lives marijuana has saved from heroin addiction or anxiety meds

25 years full time
25 years safe driving
RPCD BLOOD

0 ACCIDENTS

safe by choice , not by chance

🧔‍♂️✊
Lol, wtf! Well your just a poster boy for safety aren’t you? Pot did no such thing, I have no idea if toure educated or not, but you have absolutely ZERO common sense. You’re about as much of an idiot or worse then the other space cadet. That’s be like me bragging about my safety record because I go home and drink 3 beers every night. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything😅

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Lol, wtf! Well your just a poster boy for safety aren’t you? Pot did no such thing, I have no idea if toure educated or not, but you have absolutely ZERO common sense. You’re about as much of an idiot or worse then the other space cadet. That’s be like me bragging about my safety record because I go home and drink 3 beers every night. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything😅
Lol zero common sense

I’ve built entire houses
I’ve walked the Appalachian trail

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🏕🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Commercial Inside Release

I've seen at least a half-dozen preloaders walked out for alcohol... A perfectly legal "drug".

Dude, don't party with your enemies. Consider this a life lesson. You can fight it, but it will take a miracle.