Fired for smoking weed at a party

Non liberal

….that was the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.
go back to school home boy the big dogs hang out here.

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD
🧔‍♂️✊
I don’t even know what the :censored2: that is. I ain’t your homeboy either. I drive a tractor trailer you idiot! What the hell do you think your better at then me? Lol you couldn’t do my job if your life depended on it.

HarryWarden

I am consumed by politics because politics just describes the personality of Someone down to a T. It’s hilarious.
Yea well you got that right. You’re a perfect description of a Fox News junkie

And what’s hilarious is you’re so dumb you don’t even follow basic conservative ideologies. You only repeat what the rich elite tell you to think

You guys are supposed to be about small government, states rights, personal freedoms. Instead you’re in here saying “well it’s federally illegal, oh you shouldn’t do that”

Meanwhile you were probably crying about being asked to wear a mask

Such a typical snowflake. Go cry some more

Non liberal

Yea well you got that right. You’re a perfect description of a Fox News junkie

And what’s hilarious is you’re so dumb you don’t even follow basic conservative ideologies. You only repeat what the rich elite tell you to think

You guys are supposed to be about small government, states rights, personal freedoms. Instead you’re in here saying “well it’s federally illegal, oh you shouldn’t do that”

Meanwhile you were probably crying about being asked to wear a mask

Such a typical snowflake. Go cry some more
Lol, I don’t care what you do except when you cry over being fired because of company policy. Which is the epitome of conservative. I don’t watch any news because they’re all in the bag for liberals, except maybe tucker. You’re the snowflake that’s crying because you can’t smoke weed and work for ups🥲

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I don’t even know what the :censored2: that is. I ain’t your homeboy either. I drive a tractor trailer you idiot! What the hell do you think your better at then
Lol wow you drive a “tractor trailer “

I see homeless people driving those things 😂

TRY RUNNING A ROUTE AT UPS

you would cry 😆
🧔‍♂️✊🌳🌳🪓

HarryWarden

Lol, I don’t care what you do except when you cry over being fired because of company policy. Which is the epitome of conservative. I don’t watch any news because they’re all in the bag for liberals, except maybe tucker. You’re the snowflake that’s crying because you can’t smoke weed and work for ups🥲
Lol of course you listen to this trust fund baby :censored2: