First Amendment Test Aliso Viejo UPS Hub

LeadBelly

Banned
It's very disturbing and sort of sadistic but he's doin it to UPS so it's also some what amusing. This person either has a utube channel he is trying to get hits on or has mental issues or a combination of both. I feel bad God made people like this but he does for a reason I hope.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Possibly has a friend or family member who's getting hosed by the company. Anonymous revenge.

km3

All of those clips at the end of the first video make me wonder if he was taping UPS just so he could confront law enforcement.

EDIT: Yep. Just looking for an excuse to harass law enforcement. "Investigative journalism." Right.

LeadBelly

Banned
Not condoning it but have you ever had a day or a period in time working here where you might kinda be happy a pissed off UPS with that video? Guy was being a prick but he poked the bear that day and they had to take it. In there building they are tough. Out there they are just ordinary.

Anyway goodnight all!!!

jaker

trolling
That was awesome , good old ups what's your name and I won't give you mine and then lie to the cops

What's funny is why are they so worried , they have security right there to handle whatever situation the guy could cause or they know our security is worthless also

AlliSeeisBrown

Tons of these kinds of guys on YouTube. They're nothing more than cop baiters. Same people that carry AR's and rifles down the street just because they want to film the attention and the law has nothing against it. Just a bunch of wank stains.

clean hairy

Be interesting to see what would happen if a person dressed the same as him was standing across the street from his place of business shooting video.
Wonder how he would feel about that?

Dr.Brownz

Tons of these kinds of guys on YouTube. They're nothing more than cop baiters. Same people that carry AR's and rifles down the street just because they want to film the attention and the law has nothing against it. Just a bunch of wank stains.

You aren't concerned about police fabricating reasons to detain people? When that person is not breaking the law? Where does it stop? If no one stands up then what is to stop the cops from stopping you for any other behavior that they personally don't like?

I just don't think we should be allowing cops to make up the law as they go. Soon looking like "(insert anything)" will be considered dangerous and the cops will stop you for that too, even if it's not illegal.

Box Ox

Soon looking like "(insert anything)" will be considered dangerous and the cops will stop you for that too, even if it's not illegal.

Glad they at least stopped and talked to this guy, though. The first question would be, "Why didn't anybody say anything/call the authorities?" if in the future, somebody had been observed scoping out the area to plan some sort of violence that turned into action and had been totally left alone in the name of protecting his rights.

This isn't normal behavior, so it's good to at least ask. If you see something unusual, you should say something. And the people at the UPS hub did. We live in a violent and often inexplicable world.

None of the officers in the video threatened to arrest this guy, from what I can tell. Not sure they would have even if he hadn't "protected" himself by "asserting his rights".

clean hairy

Of course, if the guy had gone to his vehicle and got a firearm and started shooting up the place, what then?
Could have a disgruntled former employee out for revenge.
Then it would have been a whole different story.
Why didnt the cops do more, etc etc.

watdaflock?

3e5546581f2d4a5ad875f4bf49efcb9b.jpg

Returntosender

Glad they at least stopped and talked to this guy, though. The first question would be, "Why didn't anybody say anything/call the authorities?" if in the future, somebody had been observed scoping out the area to plan some sort of violence that turned into action and had been totally left alone in the name of protecting his rights.

This isn't normal behavior, so it's good to at least ask. If you see something unusual, you should say something. And the people at the UPS hub did. We live in a violent and often inexplicable world.

None of the officers in the video threatened to arrest this guy, from what I can tell. Not sure they would have even if he hadn't "protected" himself by "asserting his rights".

Arresting him for video on sidewalk.
People who scope out locations don't do in a obvious way. They would dress in nice clothes walk into building asking if the place is hiring while keeping a mental note of the surroundings. They can get small hidden camera disguised as happy face button walking up down the ups side of sidewalk doing the scoping. They will blend in with foot traffic walking up down the sidewalk.

LeadBelly

Banned
Be interesting to see what would happen if a person dressed the same as him was standing across the street from his place of business shooting video.
Wonder how he would feel about that?
Now that trump is in there that guys probably going to be subjected to water boarding and deportation.

Johney

You aren't concerned about police fabricating reasons to detain people? When that person is not breaking the law? Where does it stop? If no one stands up then what is to stop the cops from stopping you for any other behavior that they personally don't like?

I just don't think we should be allowing cops to make up the law as they go. Soon looking like "(insert anything)" will be considered dangerous and the cops will stop you for that too, even if it's not illegal.
This guy would have been given far more crap than that from our county Sheriffs office. Yes their gestapo tactics around here are unreal and just for the fact of him refusing to give them his name they would've taken his camera and shoved it up his ass. Is it right? Of course not, but in today's time someone acting strange(and it was strange)to standards around here this clown would at least taken a ride to jail. would charges have been tossed later? Absolutely, but they don't play that :censored2: around here.

PT Car Washer

This guy would have been given far more crap than that from our county Sheriffs office. Yes their gestapo tactics around here are unreal and just for the fact of him refusing to give them his name they would've taken his camera and shoved it up his ass. Is it right? Of course not, but in today's time someone acting strange(and it was strange)to standards around here this clown would at least taken a ride to jail. would charges have been tossed later? Absolutely, but they don't play that :censored2: around here.
Sounds like trump country.