First Car

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Someone posted a pic of what their first car looked like. Mine looked like this.
1972_buick_skylark-pic-52530.jpeg

1972 Buick Skylark. Not in such good shape and without the fancy rims. It had rust holes on both sides in the trunk and under the passenger side floor mat. Paid $750 for it in 1982. That car could fly with a V-8 engine. What was your first car?

Last edited:
1971 vega. 3 speed stick shift. nice green puke color. paid $100 for it. had more bondo,than metal.

The only car I had with a "legal inspection sticker" on it.

What a plie of crap,death trap!...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
An 1984 lincoln town car with probably 170k miles on it. I paid 600 bucks for it...it was like driving your living room around! But had a big back seat...lol

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
1962 Chevy Belair with a 283 engine. Probably burned more oil than gas. Heater didn't work. (came in handy on dates in the winter) It got me to high school and back and made it to the beach on weekends.

Z

ZQXC

1960 VW / this thing was basic / manual choke / no fuel gauge; had the lever on the firewall that you moved with your foot to gain about 2 more gallons of run time / 36 HP / if your girlfriend was mad with you she couldn't slide over; no where to go / LOL