First day on road

UrFellowUpser

I hope monday will be better than i had on friday which was my first day by myself without an ORS. I missed some businesses and did not get off a first day air package on time and had help with my pickups geez.

UrFellowUpser

Got 6 weeks to scratch this route. I ran the route today according to the drivers manifest and mapped out all the business. I do it again tomorrow

I hope monday will be better than i had on friday which was my first day by myself without an ORS. I missed some businesses and did not get off a first day air package on time and had help with my pickups geez.
All to be expected for a new driver the first day by himself. From all the new drivers I have talked to, it usually is day 20 to 25 before things really start to click and you can scratch a full route . You are expected to fail the first few weeks.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Just don't get in a hurry , and cut corners on safety . Service failures they will cut you some slack on, but an injury or accident and you are toast