First day

Zrambruh

I went to my interview this past Wednesday at 6pm and was told to come back Monday (tomorrow) at 5. Never specificed am or pm. I'm assuming pm considering the interview was so late and I know that a shift starts at 5pm. Im currently.freaking out a bit as to weither it is am or pm. Tried to call it's closed, looked on my application and it says nothing, emailed hr and it says they don't open until 7am. Thoughts?

jaker

trolling
I went to my interview this past Wednesday at 6pm and was told to come back Monday (tomorrow) at 5. Never specificed am or pm. I'm assuming pm considering the interview was so late and I know that a shift starts at 5pm. Im currently.freaking out a bit as to weither it is am or pm. Tried to call it's closed, looked on my application and it says nothing, emailed hr and it says they don't open until 7am. Thoughts?
Wait until 7am and call

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

For crying out loud.

What was the job classification you were hired for?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Show up at 5am ready to work. If you were wrong, then you will know to come back at 5pm.

Zrambruh

Applied for driver helper but they stuck me in loader unloader. General consensus I'm getting so far is a majority of you guys don't really want to help so thx in advance

jaker

trolling
Applied for driver helper but they stuck me in loader unloader. General consensus I'm getting so far is a majority of you guys don't really want to help so thx in advance
Dude it's your job and your life take responsibility for it and handle it

You gave the most obvious choice of what to do in your post so do it

Zrambruh

So bec
Man what are we going to do after peak , going to be a little quite unless they all come here asking why they didn't get hired on permanently like they was told
So because I don't know if it's am or pm you guys are suddenly in trouble after peak season? Good one bud

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So because I don't know if it's am or pm you guys are suddenly in trouble after peak season? Good one bud

No. This forum will quiet down without all the new hires coming in and asking dumb questions.

Stick around. You might get a little education.

Oh, and show up in the morning. Can't hurt.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
General consensus I'm getting so far is a majority of you guys don't really want to help so thx in advance

We're just having fun with you, it's late and we get these questions from November to January constantly so forgive us if we are contrite.

jaker

trolling
No. This forum will quiet down without all the new hires coming in and asking dumb questions.

Stick around. You might get a little education.

Oh, and show up in the morning. Can't hurt.
Glad you answered it , I was still trying to figure out what he meant

But then again I am drinking right now so might be a little off