First Day

CoryAndTrevor

Wow, that's :censored2:ing stupid. For 10.20 an hour? I mean, I can handle loading a trailer, don't get me wrong, but... I feel like every other 10 dollar an hour job I turned down would have been way easier. I only took this job to go driving. They told me it would be a month and a half, 3 weeks ago. In three weeks, I'm telling them that if I'm not driving at least 2 days a week from then on, they can shove it.

Package handlers should get 12 to 14 an hour. Part timers should strike over this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow, that's :censored2:ing stupid. For 10.20 an hour? I mean, I can handle loading a trailer, don't get me wrong, but... I feel like every other 10 dollar an hour job I turned down would have been way easier. I only took this job to go driving. They told me it would be a month and a half, 3 weeks ago. In three weeks, I'm telling them that if I'm not driving at least 2 days a week from then on, they can shove it.

Package handlers should get 12 to 14 an hour. Part timers should strike over this.
@cosmo1 can you help this guy out?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Seriously do yourself a favor and quit. Some guys wait 10 years to drive and your princess ass can't wait 2 months.

There is no way you can hack it as a driver with that attitude.