First Post - Are Business Development folks welcome here?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Attention everyone. We need someGOOD sales leads. In the past it was just about # of sales leads turned in. That didn't work well so now we need you to turn in GOOD sales leads!

Greenwing

after 15 years nothing suprises me
Everytime I turn in a sales lead the customer never hears from UPS so I am totally done

Sent using BrownCafe App

Greenwing...just like with any other position within the company, some Account Execs are better than others.

Also, it helps to know the AE for your area by name so if its a hot lead (actual competitor business) then it comes directly to us and doesnt go through our Inside Sales (telemarketer) group first.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Welcome Coffee is for Closers.

You're a upser so of course you're welcome here. If you have a sense of humor and don't take everything that is said too seriously you'll do fine.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Greenwing...just like with any other position within the company, some Account Execs are better than others.

Also, it helps to know the AE for your area by name so if its a hot lead (actual competitor business) then it comes directly to us and doesnt go through our Inside Sales (telemarketer) group first.
Inside Sales is the bottleneck ... to get credit submit it through the normal process but then also give it directly to the AE.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Welcome to the BrownCafe Coffee... You'll need thick skin and a good sense of humor and so far I see you're doing just fine.