First quarter profit down over 17% — Now what?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Damn, only $1 billion, $100 million net in the first quarter. WTF? Youse guys really need to work harder.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Remember back in the good old days when everyone was striving for that $1 billion quarter. It will never be enough.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Our automotive department cannot order any parts or tires so we are literally running out of room to park the red-tagged cars.
I fully expect to show up to work one day and be told that I have to walk my entire route off with a hand cart due to not having any operable vehicles left.

Overpaid Union Thug

Good news! The Orion team is going to OJS Mother Nature!

If they are anything like my current OC they’ll think that reciting (verbatim) the five seeing habits, 10 point commentary, and all the other new (and perpetually evolving) acronyms to mother nature will change her laws.
Stop washing all package cars !!!

Our center hasn’t washed cars in over a year. But the local sort still enters their allotted car wash times in their reports. We sure do work for some honest Abes right?

then who will carry out the IE plan?

On Cars by instructing their drivers to methodically and robotically follow ORION and all of the acronyms.

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Right now, it's just a tough quarter, brought on largely by cruddy weather. It was basically peak into March at my center because of the snow. We were behind 3 full days at one point in late Feb.
NOW, we really get to see where we're at here in Q2. Another big loss could bring on drastic changes and pandemonium

Staydryitsraining

This wont get better with time. Our profit since 2013 I would say was due to the explosion of online sales. Well Amazon is cornering that and ups nationally is loosing that ground. Next quarter will include the massive amount of back pay. That period of 2007-2013 with little hiring will probably come back.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Our automotive department cannot order any parts or tires so we are literally running out of room to park the red-tagged cars.
I fully expect to show up to work one day and be told that I have to walk my entire route off with a hand cart due to not having any operable vehicles left.

I am going to start a Gofundme so I can order pink tag items.

Indecisi0n

If they are anything like my current OC they’ll think that reciting (verbatim) the five seeing habits, 10 point commentary, and all the other new (and perpetually evolving) acronyms to mother nature will change her laws.

Our center hasn’t washed cars in over a year. But the local sort still enters their allotted car wash times in their reports. We sure do work for some honest Abes right?

On Cars by instructing their drivers to methodically and robotically follow ORION and all of the acronyms.
It's never bothered me driving a dirty package car but I always cleaned my windows every morning before I left . If they don't care about our appearance than neither do I .