First Resonders are a disgrace to the company.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was once a responder, it sucked. Too much responsibility. The responder on my shift is great. Actually all the responders I know in my building on all the shifts are great. I give them a lot of respect. It's not easy. You should give them some respect too. Cleanse yourself of this And forgive "I". It will make you feel better.
ups hero,

I am willing to consider this but you will have to prove to me that the responders are great.

Please describe some spills and how they are handled.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A man of integrity wouldn't make such sweeping generalizations. The responders in my building act professionally and follow proper protocol. You owe them all an apology. For shame!

​People who position themselves at the right hand of God as Christ like figures do not apologize. Just saying ... it's not in their nature.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Once again you rehash an old thread, why not just necropost your first one. This is just another example of how you never really post anything that contributes to this forum for a real discussion. Asking questions once again with no answers from you besides more questions, including more of the same old posts.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/any-first-responders-working-integrity-out-there-349049/
Jackburton,

The current posted thread is a statement. There are no questions in it. It is a statement to all.

The referenced post was in fact a series of questions to first responders.

I appreciate how attentive you are to detail, thanks.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
In my Center, they really don't give a damn who responds to liquid spills. Hell we have clerks cleaning up and repacking spills (depending on what it is of course). And yes this has also taking place when "guest" were in the building. As long as those "numbers" are met. They don't give a damn who gets the spill, as long as its got
tre305,

This is a contract and an OSHA violation.

Is your building a clean building?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
When I read his posts I always think about the movie " The Mist" by Stephan King. He reminds me of the women in the grocery store who constantly preaches and thinks the good guys in the movie are responsible for all the bad things that are going on. She forms a mob and everyone starts to believe her except the good guys. Except in this reality he can preach all he wants and blame others for everything, but I'm not joining in.
ups hero,

Never saw it.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
A man of integrity wouldn't make such sweeping generalizations.FYI My user name is not a man of integrity it is just Integrity. The responders in my building act professionally and follow proper protocol. Do they? You owe them all an apology. Do I? For shame!
HubBub,

I would be willing to do this if I am convinced this is true.

Please explain your support of your responders.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Although Integrity really rubs m​e (personally) the wrong way due to his insincerity, he/she is probably the most polite poster on BC and posts well within the terms of the TOS.

If one does not like a member's posts, I suggest they ignore them.
That seems impossible for some people ... they think Integrity and his posts should be banned.

Brown Cafe is not a Fascist site, abide by the TOS and you're OK ... with the Mods anyway.
Hoaxster,

Thank You.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
To all,

I am sorry for the harsh statement but it has been reported to Integrity that, generally speaking, the incompetence of the hourly first responders is wide spread. What makes you feel this way? I don't see such infractions in our hub.

Based upon what I have been told and my experience I find this to be a reliable report. Who reported this to you? What have you done as Integrity to fix this in your workplace?

The way most first responders that I have seen approach their jobs is a disgrace. You say it was reported to you, yet here you say you've seen it. Who have you notified of these problems?

It is a shame that the individuals who take the job most critical to the well being of their fellow employees care so little about doing the job as required.Kind of like a fellow employee not reporting egress violations to insure a safe work environment to all. I'm assuming you're referring to yourself as caring little as all employees jobs is to report safety violations.

If they truly don't want to do the job then they should have some integrity and just resign. Why do you feel they should resign and you should keep your job when both are safety issues that both employees (you and this first responder) are not handling correctly?

Sincerely,
I

Please see my responses above.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton,

The current posted thread is a statement. There are no questions in it. It is a statement to all. A statement that lacks any information about anything besides the fact you dislike an employee that happens to be a first responder.

The referenced post was in fact a series of questions to first responders. To which you have still failed to answer questions to.

I appreciate how attentive you are to detail, thanks. I'm only attentive to the point I'm refreshing posts on another forum and this site runs slow enough to keep up with meaty discussions.

Sincerely,
I
Please see my responses above

ups hero

I was once a responder, it sucked. Too much responsibility. The responder on my shift is great. Actually all the responders I know in my building on all the shifts are great. I give them a lot of respect. It's not easy. You should give them some respect too. Cleanse yourself of this And forgive "I". It will make you feel better.
ups hero,

I am willing to consider this but you will have to prove to me that the responders are great.

Please describe some spills and how they are handled.

Sincerely,
I

Ok, it will help you sleep at might... Lol.
As I mentioned before I was one before, and decided not to get recertified because it just wasn't for me. When a spill occurs and contents are Unknown the responder arrives at the scene of the crime wearing his body armor and puts the scene of a crime tape up to alert people that a crime has happened. No one except for the detective is allowed to inspect the crime scene as it could erase the evidence or harm somebody innocent. The detective has a manual that he has to follow step by step. The detective must follow each step to solve the case and this will tell the detective what the substance is and how to properly clean up the evidence. Once the evidence is all cleaned up the detective lets everybody know the crime has been solved and the coast is clear. Then he/she goes through the computer system and determines if the evidence is a non/non/non or has to go through the dnp? Or dmp? I already forget what it's called, but anyway our responders are good at the facility I'm at. You won't hear me or anyone say anything bad about them.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please see my responses above.

What makes you feel this way? The poor job that has been reported to me and my experience that backs that up. This is chronic.

I don't see such infractions in our hub.
A lot of people are very good at overlooking this.

Who reported this to you? A close personal contact reported this to Integrity.

What have you done as Integrity to fix this in your workplace?
Other than reporting spills as required nothing. Any suggestions?

You say it was reported to you, yet here you say you've seen it.
Both are true statements.

Who have you notified of these problems?
Spills are reported as required.

Kind of like a fellow employee not reporting egress violations to insure a safe work environment to all.
I don't know what you are talking about.

I'm assuming you're referring to yourself as caring little as all employees jobs is to report safety violations.
This is not an accurate assumption.

Why do you feel they should resign and you should keep your job when both are safety issues that both employees (you and this first responder) are not handling correctly?

My opinion is that they can choose either to do the job correctly or resign. I would prefer that they choose to do the job correctly.

Every employee is entitled to be comfortable reporting concerns of any kind. Employees will not report concerns if they are not comfortable with the whistleblowing process within and organization.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please see my responses above

Jackburton,

The current posted thread is a statement. There are no questions in it. It is a statement to all. A statement that lacks any information about anything besides the fact you dislike an employee that happens to be a first responder.

This is an untrue statement.

The referenced post was in fact a series of questions to first responders. To which you have still failed to answer questions to.

The questions were directed at first responders for discussion and not for me to answer. I am sorry more first responders did not participate.

I appreciate how attentive you are to detail, thanks. I'm only attentive to the point I'm refreshing posts on another forum and this site runs slow enough to keep up with meaty discussions.

Thank you for these references and I find this site to run just fine and is a great forum to engage in meaty discussions for those who may enjoy them.

Sincerely,
I