First Week As New Package Handler In Germany

AbuHajaar

I've just finished my first week of working as a package handler and so far the job keeps getting easier and more enjoyable every day.
I'm somewhat overweight, so I'm hoping to lose some serious weight working here.

Some questions I have:

-How sustainable is going to the gym before or after my shift(midnight), if I'm trying to increase my lifts everytime?

-Do any of the veterans here suffer from pains/aches after working for a long time?

-Are there any foods you recommend for eating before or after the shift? Anything you'd stay away from?

-I'm trying to waste as little time as possible, also we don't have any official breaks during the 3-4h shift(obviously), is there a rule of thumb on when and how often I can drink water or maybe take some time to snack(I'm not actually snacking, just for perspective).

-Lastly do you perceive this job as a valuable experience or do you think it's dull, mindless labour?

Thanks in advance!

I've just finished my first week of working as a package handler and so far the job keeps getting easier and more enjoyable every day.
I'm somewhat overweight, so I'm hoping to lose some serious weight working here.

Some questions I have:

-How sustainable is going to the gym before or after my shift(midnight), if I'm trying to increase my lifts everytime?

-Do any of the veterans here suffer from pains/aches after working for a long time?

-Are there any foods you recommend for eating before or after the shift? Anything you'd stay away from?

-I'm trying to waste as little time as possible, also we don't have any official breaks during the 3-4h shift(obviously), is there a rule of thumb on when and how often I can drink water or maybe take some time to snack(I'm not actually snacking, just for perspective).

-Lastly do you perceive this job as a valuable experience or do you think it's dull, mindless labour?

Thanks in advance!
I used to bring cheese and nuts to snack on. I would be hungry after my shift. Now I drink latte with half and half with a table spoon of coconut oil melted in it and that gives me plenty of energy beyond my shift. I have also lost about 5 pounds since doing so. Dull, mindless labor for part time work and full benefits is just fine by me. I have creative hobbies outside of work!
Good luck.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Some questions I have:

Thanks in advance!
Your English really IS impeccable. I'm impressed. Bravo to your teachers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I used to bring cheese and nuts to snack on. I would be hungry after my shift. Now I drink latte with half and half with a table spoon of coconut oil melted in it and that gives me plenty of energy beyond my shift. I have also lost about 5 pounds since doing so. Dull, mindless labor for part time work and full benefits is just fine by me. I have creative hobbies outside of work!
Good luck.
So, all I got out of that was
"Nuts to snack on"
I like it

oldngray

nowhere special
Thread derailed.jpg