First week of cover driver..

Johny

MY first week of cover driver is behind me.Why do i feel so miserable? Third day hit me hard depression came around and knocked me down.I felt like i was seeing happy people all around except me.Worst was around 6 clock when everyone was with their family seeing them thru window them enjoying life yet i was miserable.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
MY first week of cover driver is behind me.Why do i feel so miserable? Third day hit me hard depression came around and knocked me down.I felt like i was seeing happy people all around except me.Worst was around 6 clock when everyone was with their family seeing them thru window them enjoying life yet i was miserable.

Grow up. It's called having a job.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
my recommendation, stop being a creeper and looking through their windows ;). Depression hit you hard after the 3rd day because you came to the realization that it's harder than you thought. Learning a new area and fighting a sucky load on the back of the truck will make you feel miserable, it will frustrate any one, and that frustration turns to sadness or a feeling of being beat down about the time the sun goes down.

Also, after day 8, you kind of go numb and forget you have a family.

BigSlim

I'm a helper. Earliest I've been off is 9 or 930 p.m. Sometimes 11. I'm sure you're being paid more than me...I have family at home too. In two weeks I'll be unemployed.

I don't think you have it too bad.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Get used to it that's the way it is at brown.

Just wait till Christmas Eve and your out till 7:30
You don't work many Xmas eves do you.

Future

Victory Ride
Its not for everyone ....think it through if you really want to continue doing that job....It takes alot of time to adjust to this job