Fishing on Lunch

Can you fish in your breaks if you don't go off area?
They would have to go on a seriously stupid fishing expedition to find something wrong with that. Just watching you walk in in a he morning with your fishing pole would be enough for me to respect you. We used to have a guy that brought his banjo in everyday to play on his lunch and breaks. The shock value to ups management was priceless.

I had a 3 day lock in ride in May, since then I have went from a new automatic 800 to a old standard 1000! I lost a lot on that alone! Then 3 weeks after my lock in ride, Orion was implemented in our center. So my SPORH have went down & I was called into the office this morning by my OC & he told me he was riding with me again on Wednesday, & told me if I hit the SPORH that I did in May that he was going to terminate me! My question is can they do this & what are my rights in this?

I had a 3 day lock in ride in May, since then I have went from a new automatic 800 to a old standard 1000! I lost a lot on that alone! Then 3 weeks after my lock in ride, Orion was implemented in our center. So my SPORH have went down & I was called into the office this morning by my OC & he told me he was riding with me again on Wednesday, & told me if I hit the SPORH that I did in May that he was going to terminate me! My question is can they do this & what are my rights in this?
I keep a notebook of all the variables on my route, so they don't pull any bill crap .

How bad are your stops per hour off?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had three lakes on my old delivery route. Was satellited so I didn't have to bring the fishing rod or bait through the guard shack. Would fish most days in the spring through fall when the weather cooperated. Had many residential customers offer their pier and a couple actually would offer their boat if desired.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Fish on brother, fish on! I just find it hard to fish with out a cooler of beer. Back when I was young I'd play basketball with whoever was at a court. Then they couldn't beat me. They never came back. Now I'm too old for games.

Overpaid Union Thug

Be prepared to file a grievance for harassment (Article 37) and for an extra contract agreement (Article 6). You should also file a grievance for already being harassed for when you were threatened with termination related to a "production" issue.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
pocket-fisherman.jpg

HardknocksUPSer

Can you fish in your breaks if you don't go off area?
Do you have a 3 peice fly rod that fits into a tube? I know orvis fly rods come in a very nice tube about 3ft long. They are nice enough nobody would question what it is, however if you prefer a 4ft 6 ultralight would be good, I'd bring it in and put it in the truck after I got back to the center one afternoon. If you bring a lunch box or backpack you could but hooks, sinkers, lures and ect in there. Goodluck!