Fitted Driver Hat

mrbrownstone

I have seen a few drivers wearing a brown UPS fitted hat that looks like a normal baseball hat. It's actually nice looking. I have the crappy one everyone gets that has the adjustable strap.

Where do you get the fitted one? Haven't seen it available on UPSers.

Sent using BrownCafe App

scisector9

I've seen guys and gals at my center wear racing caps, the sun hats and one gal even has a huge Chinese style hat like rayden from mortal kombat. I don't know if they catch grief over it bit I wouldn't mind some custom ups wear. Have some guys also that have nice pullover windbreakers too.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cementups

Box Monkey
Quite a few drivers in our center have fitted hats. They were made at a local vendor that one of the driver delivers to. He asked about them one day and the guy said he could make them but it would only be worth if he had x amount. So he got a bunch of other guys to chip and they all got hats made.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Quite a few drivers in our center have fitted hats. They were made at a local vendor that one of the driver delivers to. He asked about them one day and the guy said he could make them but it would only be worth if he had x amount. So he got a bunch of other guys to chip and they all got hats made.

Drivers here did the same with sweatshirts and hoodies.

9.5er

IF they are custom made hats they do not meet the UPS uniform guidelines. Our center has been under the microscope the past few weeks. They are not allowing those hats anymore.

jaker

trolling
IF they are custom made hats they do not meet the UPS uniform guidelines. Our center has been under the microscope the past few weeks. They are not allowing those hats anymore.
Yeah how dare you go and get something made that is better then what ups has

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I am so glad all the major problems are fixed in your center so they can focus on trivial B.S.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I still have the old fitted hat with the shield and pkg on it,,,they say nothing,, but put on a brown sweatshirt, and they will put you in a boxcar and tell you your going to camp !!!!