Five Word Story

Sammie

Each poster adds five words to the last post, similar
to the Weekend Word Game but with 5 words rather
than one.

I decided to go on

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the

fethrs

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,

Sammie

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?" Owning just one dirty dress,

Sammie

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?"
Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I

DS

Fenderbender
I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?"
fall flat on my face,and send America my red flag,death to the infidels

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
fall flat on my face,and send America my red flag,death to the infidels stitched on my lacy panties

Sammie

fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties. The sound of a chainsaw

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties. The sound of a chainsaw
took the audience by surprise

Sammie

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only

Big Babooba

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing