FLASH Raj new "Big Enchilada"?

bacha29

Raj just appointed CEO. Don't know if he's "The Big Lebowski", the " Big Enchilada" a present day Ernest Shackleton or a present day Captain Edward Smith (Titanic) . Might be Smith given that in a related move Dano has been appointed Upper Deck Chair Placement Coordinator .

bacha29

Raj is bad news.
Rumblings around Wall Street surrounding suspicion regarding an activist investor emerging with the power to remake the company. Well, he hasn't publicly showed up yet and he's going to need a hell of a lot of power if he expects to take down the Smith junta. But, if he can get a bank or two and a couple of institutional investors holding enough shares behind him he could make it interesting.
An ageing and retired founder who might not be as well liked as he's promoted as being, a lot of kids a company that's not as promising as it once was, stock price down by a third having missed earnings... seriously, this is just the kind of situation that could have the Wall Street wolves licking their chops especially if they think it's worth more if it's broken up and spun off rather than kept in it's cumbersome and not very efficient form.

Give it a couple more quarters of disappointing operating results then it's Katie bar the door.

So now the old guard is completely gone. We are being led by someone that never touched a package in his entire career. He started as a sales manager????? It is no wonder upper management gets sold crazy ideas like Response. It because they never worked close enough to operations to know it would have never worked. And apparently nobody around them has enough experience or guts to tell them.

bacha29

So now the old guard is completely gone. We are being led by someone that never touched a package in his entire career. He started as a sales manager????? It is no wonder upper management gets sold crazy ideas like Response. It because they never worked close enough to operations to know it would have never worked. And apparently nobody around them has enough experience or guts to tell them.
I've watched several live interviews he did on CNBC. Clearly, he thinks and talks like a salesman. Operations is obviously something he is completely disinterested in. All he thinks, knows and cares about are sales.

zeev

Freddy moved in to position for another big payday last fall and now itis time for the fall guy. Shareholders are sick 🤕 friend the game playing and unlike the employees and contractors can easily take their ball elsewhere valuable parts are FedEx freight and Express freight, junk is a dying Express small package and the dysfunctional Ground business my advice take your money and buy Tesla.

yadig

Freddy moved in to position for another big payday last fall and now itis time for the fall guy. Shareholders are sick 🤕 friend the game playing and unlike the employees and contractors can easily take their ball elsewhere valuable parts are FedEx freight and Express freight, junk is a dying Express small package and the dysfunctional Ground business my advice take your money and buy Tesla.
You think express freight is profitable?

Aquaman

You think express freight is profitable?
Considering we’re paid like couriers and one Heavyweight position is worth about 3 AMJ cans on the flight…. Yes, I’d say it’s a pretty profitable side gig for Express. One heavyweight PMJ can have 1 stop on it. Delivered by one underpaid driver. How many drivers are needed to deliver the mixed freight in a J can?

zeev

Considering we’re paid like couriers and one Heavyweight position is worth about 3 AMJ cans on the flight…. Yes, I’d say it’s a pretty profitable side gig for Express. One heavyweight PMJ can have 1 stop on it. Delivered by one underpaid driver. How many drivers are needed to deliver the mixed freight in a J can?
Express freight probably by far the most profitable being mostly international one heavyweight location serving the area of 7 small package stations.

bacha29

Fat Freddy was on Mad Money last night. he always seemed to enjoy being on given that Cramer worshipped the ground Fat Freddy walked on. He didn't say much . Just talked about the good old days and how great Raj is. I don't think anyone should expect any major developments until the next two quarters operating results are in the books.

From a European perspective word this AM is that several European governments are developing a gas rationing system to be implemented under emergency powers should the need arise.

AB831

Fat Freddy was on Mad Money last night. he always seemed to enjoy being on given that Cramer worshipped the ground Fat Freddy walked on. He didn't say much . Just talked about the good old days and how great Raj is. I don't think anyone should expect any major developments until the next two quarters operating results are in the books.

From a European perspective word this AM is that several European governments are developing a gas rationing system to be implemented under emergency powers should the need arise.
Oh wow. 10th grade educated Congresswoman Boebert said that gas prices went up because of Biden. You mean to tell me that there are other countries in the world who use oil, and their economies are interconnected? Sounds like fake news to me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh wow. 10th grade educated Congresswoman Boebert said that gas prices went up because of Biden. You mean to tell me that there are other countries in the world who use oil, and their economies are interconnected? Sounds like fake news to me.
I agree, Democrats' policies are not just bad for the United States, they are bad for the entire world.