"Flip flop" FRED welcomes the Boston bully ...

anHOURover

To Louisville. I guess Fred forgot about the imposed contract. I certainly will not and I will expose this. I want to let everyone in on a secret. When I went to D.C. For the debate I did not go there to get brother hall on video. I was going there to confront "flip flop" Fred. I still have to plenty of questions for Fred. Brother hall just fell right into my lap.
FACT

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Maybe it is a good thing Fred is being invited to participate in the national negotiations by Sean's request since he almost carried the day in the last election. Let's see how things go. Management and the union have not even sat down at the table yet and maybe Fred's influence at the meetings will be a plus for all of us. Last contract is past.Time to look forward with optimism, determination and solidarity.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It just goes to show you that Sean is looking beyond politics and is trying to put the members before anything. Those truly blinded are the only ones that can't see it.

wide load

Sometimes there are line cooks that end up exceeding the ability of the executive chef. Sometimes it takes a huge slice of humble pie. Some ask why didn't this happen last time? Because that line cook wasn't given the full use of the kitchen. But you bet your ass that the line cook is now running the restaurant.

anHOURover

Sometimes there are line cooks that end up exceeding the ability of the executive chef. Sometimes it takes a huge slice of humble pie. Some ask why didn't this happen last time? Because that line cook wasn't given the full use of the kitchen. But you bet your ass that the line cook is now running the restaurant.
Ok
I look forward to eating at the restaurant with the new kitchen staff

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
To Louisville. I guess Fred forgot about the imposed contract. I certainly will not and I will expose this. I want to let everyone in on a secret. When I went to D.C. For the debate I did not go there to get brother hall on video. I was going there to confront "flip flop" Fred. I still have to plenty of questions for Fred. Brother hall just fell right into my lap.
FACT

You support FZ the entire election and now you question his intelligence and motives?

anHOURover

You support FZ the entire election and now you question his intelligence and motives?
I will call anyone to the carpet.
Who said I supported Fred ?
I've called Fred's local numerous times to speak with him and let him have it. Fred right now is not returning any call from me.
I don't care who it is. if I feel you did us wrong i will call you out and you. Enter have answers
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He did not support FZ the entire election.

He "flip-flopped" when Fred supported Jumbo in his Local's Delegates Election.

Since then he's been trying to fight his way out of Jumbo's shadow, to no avail, aside from his own delusions.

Kind of sad really.

wide load

From local 89 website:
IMG_0373.jpg

A

Article 3

Hopefully not serving up whipped cream or sour grapes. Those are left overs from the last collective banquet.