Flowers

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Anyone ruin Valentine's Day today? I delivered a box of flowers that sounded like a janitors keychain. Broken vase
You didn't ruin it. The guy who couldn't buy flowers at a florist and personally give them to his wife/girlfriend, instead of her finding it in a box on the ground did.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I get my wife flowers but not around Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day. I love her but I refuse to pay over inflated prices for something that will be tossed after a week.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its crazy how much they jack up the prices of flowers for Valentines.

When my wife and I were dating, I think for our third Valentine's day I decided to get her NICE flowers from a local florist. I was floorder when I got to the cashier and they were JUST under $200.00! I damn near fainted.

My wife always says no flowers on Valentine's day, but I still do it anyway

upsmaninmi

I paid $150 for crap flowers from a florist last year, decided to try FTD this year since I'm a driver with no time. Well, vase was broke and the flowers were dead. However, the nice Arab woman read my a line from her computer screen about how sorry she was and gave me a full refund. What a joke. Never again.

Nolimitz

Proflowers is the way to go IMHO. Great customer service as well. Had an order mis-delivered once. They called me to fix issue. Had new order next day delivered no charge no fuss.