Flying a plane into the IRS office

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
A Little drastic, and put innocent people at risk. But do you think they can hear his anger now? There are people who actually like certain government agencies. HS, SS, family services, do you know anyone who likes the IRS?

P

pickup

Looks like the guy blew his stack! I was watching a video news report. It said investigators don't know if the crash was intentional or not. I don't know but when a man makes a web post and marks his year of death as of this year, it appears to me that it was intentional.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A Little drastic, and put innocent people at risk. But do you think they can hear his anger now? There are people who actually like certain government agencies. HS, SS, family services, do you know anyone who likes the IRS?

See the last 6 letters of your post ?? The IRS... spells theirs!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
wasn't reported recently that the IRS was ordering 60 shotguns ?
Now I think I know why, to scare airplanes away from their buildings

wkmac

I immediately wondered could this be a false flag operation with the folks in the Texas IRS being the unfortunate direct victims here and the rest of us being the future targets of mass mental manipulation for the purpose of State glory and allegience enforcement?

Watching the post incident effects should prove worthwhile IMO.

wkmac

wasn't reported recently that the IRS was ordering 60 shotguns ?
Now I think I know why, to scare airplanes away from their buildings

It was reported and quite heavily I might add, just not in the mainstream media. What does that tell you?

And besides, 60 shotguns ain't nothing so why it was reported even in the alternative press IMO was a waste of webspace. Now had they ordered 1000 Barrett .50 cals, OK, now that's something to think about.
:happy-very:

Then again, maybe the MSM saw it as a non news story too!
:surprised:

diesel96

It's simply pre-meditated murder.....not sure where you going with this but, the people's anger? Every morning, day after day, have you notice how many Tax attorney ads are eminating thru the Boob tube and air waves of legal beavers counseling us not to fear the IRS....nobody likes paying taxes, but until the system gets changed democratically, there are those in this society who feel they shouldn't have to pay taxes like the rest of us.....

Anyway back to the People's anger.....If anyone should be angered, it's the Ron Paul supporters. They are the original "grassroot" supporters of the Tea Party movement and true fiscal conservatives. And just like the Neo-cons that hijacked the GOP, they have gotten their claws and Dick Army's corp sponsorships into this movement and claimed it their own.....Did you witness moments from the CPAC conference, with Darth Chaney getting the most raukus attention, and crowds yelling run Dick run ! You really think true fiscal, non-intervention conservatives want more Dick ?

BTW...what a stupid answer.....

FNC

Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass.

This is a rush transcript from "Your World With Neil Cavuto,
NEIL CAVUTO, ANCHOR: Welcome back, everybody, rejoined right now by Republican Senator Scott Brown of Massachusetts. This is his first national TV interview since becoming a senator.
(LAUGHTER)
CAVUTO: But very good to have you, and I apologize for our earlier problems, Senator.
SEN. SCOTT BROWN, R-MASS.: Oh, it’s OK. You — you adjust and adapt, Neil. It’s OK.
CAVUTO: All right. I think CNN was controlling our feed. I apologize for that.
(LAUGHTER)
CAVUTO: But, in all seriousness, Senator, this happens on a day we — we have this crazy plane crash in Austin, Texas. And we have a guy who is just ranting at the system, ranting at the IRS, ranting at big government, the need for health care — the — not the need for unions getting special care, I mean, really crazy stuff.

I would just be curious to your reaction to all that.
BROWN: Well, it’s certainly tragic, and I feel for the families, obviously, that are being affected by it.
And I don’t know if it’s related, but I can just sense, not only in my election but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency. They want their elected officials to be accountable and open and, you know, talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives.
So, I’m not sure if there’s a connection. I certainly hope not. But, you know, we need to do things better.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched this part of Neil Cavuto's show. Brown was totally unable to hear the first couple questions asked by Neil. He assumed what Neil would be asking and made a few remarks. Then they fixed the problem. I see nothing wrong with the answer. What was he suppose to say......that he definitely knew this pilot hated the IRS and flew his plane into the bldg. on purpose.....no one knows that except the dead guy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am surprised that no has mentioned this yet but he set fire to his own house before leaving to go to the airport. I don't know if this was meant to be a distraction or what his thought process was in doing so.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am surprised that no has mentioned this yet but he set fire to his own house before leaving to go to the airport. I don't know if this was meant to be a distraction or what his thought process was in doing so.
It seems he was going to lose his house for back taxes to the IRS. Now in his position burning down the house would be a symbolic gesture of his anger, but it also seems his wife and another family member were still inside? That isnt too cool. Details are very sketchy and all over the place. And I dont know how Bush got in this. I hate taxes then, before that and now, but I dont have a plane, and I dont want to die.

P

pickup

It seems he was going to lose his house for back taxes to the IRS. Now in his position burning down the house would be a symbolic gesture of his anger, but it also seems his wife and another family member were still inside? That isnt too cool. Details are very sketchy and all over the place. And I dont know how Bush got in this. I hate taxes then, before that and now, but I dont have a plane, and I dont want to die.

Too late, tooner, you just made the list.

This guy's story reminds me a little of a Stephen King story (written under a pseudonym of Richard Bachman) called RoadWork. Anyone who has read it will know what I am talking about.

A little bit about the book from wikipedia (not to to be confused with WCMACapedia) : the story takes place in an unnamed Midwestern city in 1973–1974. Barton George Dawes, grieving over the death of his son and the disintegration of his marriage, is driven to mental instability when he finds that both his home and his business will be condemned and demolished to make way for an extension to an interstate highway. The major theme is the transience of human existence, and the lack of permanence as a failing of a maturing society.
[edit]

P

pickup

It was reported and quite heavily I might add, just not in the mainstream media. What does that tell you?

And besides, 60 shotguns ain't nothing so why it was reported even in the alternative press IMO was a waste of webspace. Now had they ordered 1000 Barrett .50 cals, OK, now that's something to think about.
:happy-very:
he story takes place in an
[edit]Then again, maybe the MSM saw it as a non news story too!
:surprised:

I think I will tell my illuminati masters to increase the fluoride in your drinking water. You're still thinking too much!:surprised:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Too late, tooner, you just made the list.

This guy's story reminds me a little of a Stephen King story (written under a pseudonym of Richard Bachman) called RoadWork. Anyone who has read it will know what I am talking about.

A little bit about the book from wikipedia (not to to be confused with WCMACapedia) : the story takes place in an unnamed Midwestern city in 1973–1974. Barton George Dawes, grieving over the death of his son and the disintegration of his marriage, is driven to mental instability when he finds that both his home and his business will be condemned and demolished to make way for an extension to an interstate highway. The major theme is the transience of human existence, and the lack of permanence as a failing of a maturing society.
[edit]
Love King havent read it yet, will put in on my list.............

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I "heard" there was a link to the story, trying to attach him to the Teabag movement on Newsweek?

Yet not a word about Dr Amy Bishop the Alabama killer who worshiped bho.
Her lawyer is going to try using the insanity defense, in my book anyone who worships bho is nuts.