fmla pay out

derrick

i'm on fmla for the next month. job was supposed to pay me out my time but they just paid one week. i still have 2 weeks sick time. when i come back can't i still use my sick time when i want because they messed up on there end and not my end.

Indecisi0n

i'm on fmla for the next month. job was supposed to pay me out my time but they just paid one week. i still have 2 weeks sick time. when i come back can't i still use my sick time when i want because they messed up on there end and not my end.
Yes just don't say anything to anyone .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm pretty sure the use up all but one week of your time.
They are supposed to. Depends where I guess. I know they messed up my FMLA and didn’t take hardly any of my time when I took it. Also when I was on Comp one time, doing TAW I got three forty hour checks and only worked 15 hours each week.

derrick

i might be retiring because of ups. if they dont fix there screw up by the time i come back. my boss said they denied my fmla when aetna approved it already. so if they fire me on fmla i'm just going to sue with a smile

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
i might be retiring because of ups. if they dont fix there screw up by the time i come back. my boss said they denied my fmla when aetna approved it already. so if they fire me on fmla i'm just going to sue with a smile

Your "boss"....

Is not part of the Equation.... if you are entitled to (and approved) for FMLA.

A

Article 3

You on short term disability with FMLA?