Follow My Delivery now available on Ground/3 Day Select?

Pink Jazz

I currently have a shipment via UPS Ground, and for the first time, I see the My Choice Follow My Delivery feature on a Ground package. I thought this was only for Air packages. I recently signed up for the My Choice Premium promo for a year; I wonder if My Choice Premium adds this feature for Ground/3 Day Select.

Does anyone know if this is a new feature of if this is a perk for My Choice Premium?

BTW, as a side note, my ZIP code was finally removed from the Delivery Area Surcharge ZIP codes.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I currently have a shipment via UPS Ground, and for the first time, I see the My Choice Follow My Delivery feature on a Ground package. I thought this was only for Air packages. I recently signed up for the My Choice Premium promo for a year; I wonder if My Choice Premium adds this feature for Ground/3 Day Select.

Does anyone know if this is a new feature of if this is a perk for My Choice Premium?
???

That's a question you should ask UPS not browncafe. This isn't a customer service website

Mst3k

BTW, as a side note, my ZIP code was finally removed from the Delivery Area Surcharge ZIP codes.
Yes

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

download (10).png

Attachments

• download (9).png
    download (9).png
    47.4 KB · Views: 231

El Correcto

god is dead

Your weed will get there when it gets there pal.

542thruNthru

Beat it Barney. Sick of your customer questions. Call UPS and quit bugging us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’ll get the bill next month

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Bottom line, tip your driver=better service. Extra at X-mas, just make sure it's the regular guy and not some hack split driver.